Oak Planed Stripwood Square Edge Mould 29x8mm - STW5001
1.25 inch Planed Square Edge Stripwood Mould ( 29 x 8mm x 2.4 metres ) STW5001 Oak Beading - Richard Burbidge
29mm x 8mm Planed Square-Edged Stripwood Mould
American White Oak or similar species - Price per 2.4 metre length;
Ideal for use as an edging bead, or cover mould.
Masons Timber Oak Planed Bead - 29x8mm x 2.4m - Masons 69424 Oak Stripwood
Richard Burbidge Hardwood Planed Bead - 25x6mm x 2.4m - HTM879 Dark Hardwood Stripwood
STW5001 - 29x8mm Stripwood Mould is usually machined from 35mm American White Oak or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 29mm x 8mm - Richard Burbidge STW5001
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides, of the timber, before machining to Stripwood Mould; The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
29x8mm Stripwood Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 29x8mm Timber Stripwood Mould is at your own risk -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 35mm Oak Stripwood Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 29mm x 8mm Oak Stripwood Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; his is the size immediately after machining the PSE TM322, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Stripwood. The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined STW5001 PSE Oak Stripwood sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply Certification for STW5001 29x8mm Timber Stripwood Mould with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification - STW5001 Oak Stripwood INT-COC-003944.150 and STW5001 Oak Stripwood INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check all STW5001 component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Stripwood Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of STW5001 PSE Stripwood Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for STW5001 Oak Edging Bead.
Van Delivery of Oak STW5001 in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Oak STW5001 29x8mm Square edge Stripwood chargeable carriage weight is 1Kg per 2.4 metre length to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the Standard Zone-A Shipping Charge by XDP Carriers. To order 29mm Stripwood online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of STW5001 Stripwood Moulding is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of STW5001 Oak Stripwood can be up to - 2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat;
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about STW5001 29x8mm Stripwood Square Edge Moulding, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Richard Burbidge Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/02/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about STW5001 29x8mm Stripwood Square Edge Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E.see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak 29x8mm Square Bead correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.