Mexicano Fire Door: FD30 T&G-effect Pre-Finished Oak 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors
Mexicano PF.Oak Fire-Door - FD30 T&G-effect Pre-Finished Oak 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire DoorsTM
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Pre-Finished Modern Oak Door Range™ :
The Pre-Finished Mexicano Oak Fire Door is beautifully manufactured from American Oak to give your home a fresh elegant appeal. Used in both traditional and modern settings, the Mexicano Oak Fire-Door has a modern look while remaining a traditional design. This internal Firedoor has a handsome square grooved layout with a border surrounding the T&G style vertical grooves.
For those who prefer a slightly easier life and don't want the responsibility of finishing the doors, our superb collection of pre-finished solid panel, glazed and unglazed Oak models, are the solution.
Perfectly at home in a traditional or modern setting and with numerous Glazed and Firecheck options available to maximise the breadth of appeal and versatility, the Modern Oak Door Range is ideally suited to new build applications as well as remodelling or renovation projects.
Mexicano FD30 T&G style Pre-Finished Oak 44mm Internal Fire Door :
These Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors have a real Oak veneer, with a grooved T&G effect central panel on both sides.
Oak Mexicano Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
An elegant pre-finished fire door for your home. Created from white oak and featuring a decorative9l grooved design.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Competitively priced Architectural doors.
- Pre-Finished clear lacquer coated.
- Solid-core construction.
- Mexicano Solid 35mm options - Mexicano T&G PF.Oak Internal Door
- Mexicano Glazed 35mm options - Mexicano 6-Light Clear Glazed PF.Oak Internal Door
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Mexicano Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Mexicano Fire Doors or Oak veneers. )
LPD Pre-Finished Oak Mexicano Fire Door Codes - PFOMEXFC24 - PFOMEXFC27 - PFOMEXFC30 - PFOMEXFC33 - PFOMEXFC726 - PFOMEXFC826 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Mexicano Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Mexicano FD30 PF.Oak Fire Doors. LPD Doors are pre-finished with a clear varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs. )
- Check your LPD Fire Door Delivery on arrival, to see that your PF.Oak Mexicano FD30 Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before doing any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 Mexicano Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Panic Hardware and the Mexicano Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any LPD Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange LPD Fire Doors after order - LPD Mexicano FD30 PF.Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by LPD Doors Ltd.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more LPD Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD Mexicano FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors
Van Delivery of LPD Mexicano Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Weights of LPD Mexicano FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors are shown in 18Kg;
Direct Delivery of Mexicano FD30 Fire Doors from LPD Doors is £30 1st Door +£5 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones)
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
Haulier Delivery of Mexicano FD30 Oak Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Mexicano Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery.)
- The January 2019 LPD Modern Oak Door Price List is current - 04/02/2019 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Mexicano FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Mexicano FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!