Mexicano 2 Panel Fire Door: FD30 2-Panel T&G effect *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Fire Door - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors
Mexicano 2 Panel Fire Door: FD30 2-Panel T&G effect *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Modern Oak Fire Doors®
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Unfinished Modern Oak® Range :
The Unfinished Mexicano 2-Panel Oak Fire Door is beautifully manufactured from American Oak to give your home a fresh elegant appeal. Used in both traditional and modern settings, the Mexicano 2 Panel Oak Fire Door has a modern look while remaining a traditional design. This internal fire door has a handsome flat square groove layout with a border surround the vertical panels.
Perfectly at home in a traditional or modern setting and with numerous firecheck options available to maximise the breadth of appeal and versatility, the offering is ideally suited to new build applications as well as remodelling or renovation projects.
To see other LPD Modern Oak Door designs - LPD Modern Oak Internal Doors
Our Internal Fire Door range includes :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Mexicano FD30 2-Panel T&G Unfinished Oak Internal Fire Doors :
These Unfinished Oak Fire Doors have a real Oak veneer, with a 2 T&G panels on either side.
Oak Mexicano 2-Panel Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
An elegant unfinished fire door for your home. Created from white oak and featuring a decorative two panel fielded design.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Competitively priced Architectural doors.
- Supplied Unfinished.
- Solid-core construction.
- Mexicano 2-Panel 35mm options available - Mexicano 2 Panel T&G Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Mexicano Slimline 35mm options available - Mexicano Slimline T&G Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Mexicano Solid 35mm options available - Mexicano T&G Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Mexicano Glazed 35mm options available - Mexicano 6-Light Glazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Mexicano Valencia Glazed 35mm options available - Mexicano Valencia 1-Light Glazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Mexicano 2 Panel Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Mexicano 2 Panel Fire Doors or Oak veneers.)
LPD Unfinished Oak Mexicano 2-Panel Fire Door Codes - FCOMEX2P27 - FCOMEX2P30 - FCOMEX2P33 - FCOMEX2P726 - FCOMEX2P826 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Mexicano 2-Panel Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Mexicano FD30 2-Panel Oak Fire Doors. LPD Doors are pre-finished with a clear varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Oak Mexicano 2 Panel Fire Doors after order - LPD Mexicano FD30 2-Panel Unfinished Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more LPD Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD Mexicano FD30 2 Panel Unfinished Oak Fire Doors
Van Delivery of LPD Mexicano 2-Panel Unfinished Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Weights of LPD Mexicano FD30 2-Panel Unfinished Oak Fire Doors are shown in 18Kg;
Direct Delivery of Mexicano FD30 2-Panel Fire Doors from LPD Doors is £30 1st Door +£5 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones)
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
Haulier Delivery of Mexicano FD30 2 Panel Oak Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Mexicano 2 Panel Unfinished Oak Fire Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery.)
- The September 2017 LPD Modern Oak Door Price List is current - 20/10/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Mexicano FD30 2 Panel Unfinished Oak Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Mexicano FD30 2-Panel Unfinished Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!