MDF Plinth Block - for Skirting Board to Architrave Joint - with Size Options
MDF Plinth Block - for Skirting Board to Architrave Joint -
5.75" x 3.25" x 1.125" = 6" MDF Plinth Block for 3" Arc;
7.75" x 3.25" x 1.125" = 8" MDF Plinth Block for 3" Arc;
9.75" x 3.25" x 1.125" = 10" MDF Plinth Block for 3" Arc;
9.75" x 4.25" x 1.125" = 10" MDF Plinth Block for 4" Arc;
11.75" x 4.25" x 1.125" = 12" MDF Plinth Block for 4" Arc;
( Contact us, as plinth-block can be machined to your specific sizes if required - poa;)
These MDF Plinth Blocks are unfinished material, and require finish-sanding before decoration, (but smoother than softwood, if you are painting).
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
We also machine and sell Oak Plinth Blocks & Softwood Plinth Blocks
MDF Plinth Blocks -
Sizes are the usual nominal size that the MDF Plinth Block timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded MDF Plinth Block sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
Softwood Plinth Blocks are unfinished softwood "in the white" with a cross-cut sawn top, and bottom end-grain - they require finish-sanding before decoration.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details, before ordering & before commencing work.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified MDF Plinth Block with our Chain of custody Certifications - CoC;
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Plinth Block BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Plinth Block TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Large Orders, Special Sizes and Direct Deliveries of MDF Plinth Blocks are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for MDF Plinth Blocks
JAS Delivery of Machined Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of Solid Medium Density Fibreboard Plinth Blocks is 0.5Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery of MDF Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
(Please contact us if the weight or length is over this, so that we can adjust the item price for delivery;)
2.4 to 3.0 M. from + £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Solid Pine Plinth Blocks, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2016 MDF Sheet Material Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about MDF Planed Plinth Blocks - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of MDF Plinth Blocks correct, but mistakes can be made!