MDF Plinth Block - for Skirting Board to Architrave Joint - Select Size in Menu
MDF Plinth Block - for Skirting Board to Architrave Joint -
5.75" x 3.25" x 1" = 6" MDF Plinth Block for 3" Arc;
7.75" x 3.25" x 1" = 8" MDF Plinth Block for 3" Arc;
9.75" x 3.25" x 1" = 10" MDF Plinth Block for 3" Arc;
9.75" x 4.25" x 1" = 10" MDF Plinth Block for 4" Arc;
11.75" x 4.25" x 1" = 12" MDF Plinth Block for 4" Arc;
( Contact us, as plinth-block can be machined to bespoke sizes if required - poa; )
These MDF Plinth Blocks are unfinished material, and require finish-sanding before decoration ( but are smoother than softwood, if you are painting them ).
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
We also machine and sell Oak Plinth Blocks and Softwood Plinth Blocks
MDF Plinth Blocks -
Sizes are the usual nominal size that the MDF Plinth Block timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded MDF Plinth Block sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
Softwood Plinth Blocks are unfinished softwood "in the white" with a cross-cut sawn top, and bottom end-grain - they require finish-sanding before decoration.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details, before ordering & before commencing work.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified MDF Plinth Block with our Chain of custody Certifications - CoC;
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Plinth Block INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or Plinth Block INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Large Orders, Special Sizes and Direct Deliveries of MDF Plinth Blocks are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for MDF Plinth Blocks.
Van Delivery of Machined MDF Plinth Block Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of Solid MDF Plinth Blocks is from 0.5Kg, to 1.5Kg to include packing;
Carrier Delivery of MDF Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3 metres from + £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of MDF Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Solid MDF Plinth Blocks, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2020 MDF Board Price Lists are current - 01/02/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Bespoke Joinery MDF Plinth Blocks - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of MDF Plinth Blocks correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.