Maple Fire Door - Fireshield North American Maple FD30 44mm Internal Firecheck - Premdor®
Maple FD30 Fire Door - Pre-finished North American Maple real-veneer Door-Facings -
- 44mm Internal (Half Hour) Fire-Check - Premdor Fireshield Maple Fire Doors
MAPLE FD30 DOORS ARE NO LONGER A "STOCK" FIREDOOR IN THE PREMDOR FEBRUARY 2016 CATALOGUE - 39 WORKING DAYS TO MAKE -
WE CAN GET MAPLE REAL-VENEER STREBORD-44 FIRE DOORS MUCH MORE QUICKLY - 15/11/2016 -
Maple VISION PANELS -
- Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
POA - NEW REG. HARDWOOD FIRE CASINGS
- 44mmBWF Certified Maple Firedoor with 6mm Unfinished Concealed Lippings two long edges; (Plywood Fire Doors can have exposed lippings.)
These Maple Firedoors are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Doctor's Surgeries, Pubs, Hotels, Offices, Industry, Shops or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer. Maple is a light colour hardwood with a figured grain. Real-veneer Maple Fire Doors have a Clear-Satin Lacquer finish on both faces, and not on the lippings.Maple FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see SPEC. tab above.
- Maple is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected; They are not defects.
- We cannot match to any existing Maple Fire Doors because of this variation.
- We can offer Sequence-matched Maple Real-veneers for the best colour match - poa;
- + + -
Premdor FD40 Maple Veneered Half Hour 44mm Fire Door
Specification : PREMDOR MAPLE FIRESHIELD FD30 SPEC. SHEET
Acoustics: Maple FD30 Fire Doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E. We can supply Firemaster Doors grooved, ready to take a Drop-down Acoustic Seal, to improve the door's acoustic rating.
Maple Firedoors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation:BWF DOOR CARE
Premdor Maple Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Premdor Maple Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Premdor door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Maple Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED PREMDOR MAPLE FIRESHIELD DOORS WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFACTION - MAPLE FD30 DOOR TT-CoC-003944.150 & MAPLE FD30 DOOR BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined MAPLE FD30 FIRE DOOR sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- IT IS THE PURCHASER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE SUITABILITY OF THIS FIRE DOOR & IT'S CERTIFICATION, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTUMESCENT STRIP, DOOR-FRAME with SURROUND, HARDWARE & THE SITUATION OF USE.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any Maple Fire Door after order - Maple Fireshield Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Maple FD30 Fireshield™ Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Fire Door size you require and add to basket, then continue shopping if there are more Premdor® Doors, or other items to order. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
They need to be ordered with a haulier delivery charge - Haulier Delivery
- Please contact us - 01254 54000
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Flush Maple FD30 Fire Doors (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Direct Delivery of Premdor Half Hour Maple FD30 Firedoors - poa;
Alternative Delivery - Please contact us about these other methods below - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Maple FD30 Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weights of Premdor Fireshield FD30 Maple Flush Fire Doors are shown in Kg:
FD30MAP20 78x24 Flush Maple Real-Veneer Fire Door - 24Kg;
FD3023 78x27 Flush . Real-Veneer Fire Door - 26Kg;
FD3026 78x30 Flush . Real-Veneer Fire Door - 28Kg;
FD3029 78x33 Flush . Real-Veneer Fire Door - 30Kg;
FD3030 78x36 Flush . Real-Veneer Fire Door - 32Kg;
FD3028 80x32 Flush . Real-Veneer Fire Door - 30Kg;
FD30726 2040x726x44mm Flush . Real-Veneer Fire Door - 28Kg;
FD30826 2040x826x44mm Flush . Real-Veneer Fire Door - 30Kg;
FD30926 2040x926x44mm Flush . Real-Veneer Fire Door - 32Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Premdor Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Maple Veneered Half-Hour Fire Doors by Door Pallet is available from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prefinished Maple Veneered Flush Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The February 2017 Premdor Price List is current - 01/11/2017
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Premdor Flush Maple Pre-Finished Veneer Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Premdor FD30 Maple Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.