Malton Glazed Fire Door: FD30 2-light *Clear Glass* *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Fire Door - XL Doors
Malton Glazed Fire Door: FD30 2-light *Clear Bevelled Glass* Unfinished Oak 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Joinery Doors
XL Joinery - Engineered Architectural Oak Classic Internal Door:
A Classic Twinlight Unfinished Oak Door with Clear Bevelled Glass and Non Raised Mouldings.
The Malton is a classic half hour rated fire door with a twinlight design incorporating stylish clear toughened glass. Raised and fielded panels on the bottom section of the door combine with the glass design perfectly giving the door a truly elegant look that would complement any home.
Supporting panelled, glazed and bi-fold doors complete this stunning range.
A matching Glazed 35mm Door is also available - Malton 2-Light Clear Glazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
A matching Solid 35mm Door is also available - Victorian 4-Panel Unfinished Oak Internal Door
A matching Solid FD30 44mm Fire Door is also available - Victorian FD30 4-Panel Unfinished Oak Internal Fire Door
How to Install an Internal Door
|See the full range of XL Doors on their website -|
XL Malton FD30 Glazed Oak Fire Door:
2 Clear Glazed Panes with 2-Panel Oak 35mm (non-raised moulding) Internal Doors -
Glazed Malton Oak veneered Fire Doors have Raised and Fielded Panels, with flush panel mouldings - on both sides of the door;
The Clear Glass Panes are flat non-wired Fire-Rated plate (without any bevels).
Malton Oak Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
XL Oak Doors have a real-oak veneer, ready for final finishing.
The Malton is a classic half hour rated fire door with a twinlight design incorporating stylish clear toughened glass. Raised and fielded panels on the bottom section of the door combine with the glass design perfectly giving the door a truly elegant look that would complement any home. Supporting panelled, glazed and bi-fold doors complete this stunning range.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance.
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain.
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer.
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody.
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door.
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Half hour fire rated door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150.
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee.
- Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
Sikkens stain or paint pre-finishing service available from XL Joinery.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Malton Glazed Fire DoorsTM may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Joinery Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Malton Glazed Fire Doors.)
XL Glazed Oak Malton Fire Door Codes - GOMAL27-FD - GOMAL30-FD - GOMAL32-FD - GOMAL33-FD - must be treated, fitted & maintained to XL Joinery instructions supplied.
Please note that most factory manufactured doors are constructed with real timber veneers on an engineered timber core, and a solid timber lipping to the long edges - This gives stability not possible with natural timber.
FD30 * FD60 Made to Size and Glazed Fire Doors are also available - MTM Fire Doors
XL Malton Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door CareTM
XL Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for XL Malton Glazed Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
XL Oak Malton Fire Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a door
- Care of timber doors on site
- How to treat your door
- How to install your door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Glazed Oak Malton Fire Doors after order - XL Malton Glazed Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
XL Internal Malton FD30 Glazed Oak Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Malton Glazed Fire Door sizes that you want, and add to basket using the Green Purchase Button, then add any more XL Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- On delivery, check that all your XL Malton Glazed Oak Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Malton FD30 Glazed Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of XL Malton Glazed Oak Fire Doors from XL Joinery is £40 1st door +£7.50 per subsequent door +vat; Contact us for 10 or more doors; See that XL Joinery Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
Approximate weights of XL Malton FD30 Glazed Oak Internal Fire Doors are shown in Kg;
GOMAL27-FD 78x27 = 14Kg;
GOMAL30-FD 78x30 = 16Kg;
GOMAL33-FD 78x33 = 18Kg;
GOMAL32-FD 80x32 = 18Kg;
For Alternative Delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of XL Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery of XL Malton Glazed Oak Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of XL Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about XL Glazed Oak Malton Fire Doors, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The November 2021 XL Joinery Internal Oak Door Price List is current - 01/11/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Malton Glazed Oak Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of XL Malton Glazed Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.