Maine Fire Door: FD30 2-Panel *White Primed* 44mm Internal Fire Door - LPD White Fire Doors
Maine Fire Door: FD30 2-Panel *White Primed* 44mm Internal Fire Door - LPD White Fire Doors®
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - White® Range :
Maine 44mm internal white fire doors are constructed from solid engineered-timber components, to give more stability to the final door, and reduce any problems such as expansion, twist and warp, that ordinary timber components can have.
A matching Solid Door is available - Maine 2-Panel White Primed Internal Door
A matching Glazed Door is also available - Vermont 2-Light Glazed White Primed Internal Door
Other LPD White Door designs - LPD White Internal Doors
To see other internal doors - LPD® Internal Doors - Deanta® Internal Doors - JB Kind® Internal Doors - Mendes® Internal Doors - XL® Internal Doors
LPD Maine FD30 2-Panel White Primed 44mm Internal Fire Door :
White Maine Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Follow LPD Door Care and Maintenance Advice for Treatment of your White Maine Door :
- Practical, functional and cost-effective.
This range of doors has clean, simple lines making them ideally suited to complementing most interior decor schemes, with various glazed options.
- The solid-core smooth skin doors have a heavier frame, as well as thicker and denser face skins, enhancing overall durability and effective insulation. Made from engineered solid-core MDF, timber or particle-board components.
- The superior white priming gives a higher quality of final finish.
- We guarantee you'll be wholly impressed by their quality in comparison to most competitor products on the market.
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Maine Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Maine Fire Doors.)
LPD White Maine Fire Door Codes - WFMAINEFC27 - WFMAINEFC30 - WFMAINEFC33 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Follow LPD door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Maine Door, and to validate their guarantee : LPD Doors Warranty
Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site.
Maine FD30 White Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations.
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Maine FD30 White Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, & may invalidate the Fire Certificate.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any LPD Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange White Maine Fire Doors after order - LPD Maine FD30 White Primed Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more LPD Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD Maine FD30 White Primed Fire Doors
Van Delivery of LPD Maine White Primed Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Weights of LPD Maine FD30 White Primed Fire Doors are shown in 18Kg;
Direct Delivery of Maine FD30 White Fire Doors from LPD Doors is £32 1st Door +£6 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones )
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery -
Haulier Delivery of Maine FD30 White Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Maine White Fire Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery.)
- The October 2019 LPD White Door Price List is current - 10/10/2019 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Maine FD30 White Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Maine FD30 White Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!