LPD® Walnut Fire Doors
Walnut has become more and more popular over the past decade, usually associated with the more contemporary, flush fitting door style. However, its benefits have long been appreciated as a wood which gives a rich warmth and detail, making a bold statement wherever it is used.
Vancouver Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut Veneer* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Walnut Fire Doors
- £242.40 + VAT 20%
Vancouver Glazed Fire Door: FD30 4-light *Clear Glazed* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Walnut Fire Doors
- £679.30 + VAT 20%
- Now £204.39 + VAT 20%
- £240.40 + VAT 20%
- £240.40 + VAT 20%
Catalonia Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut* 44mm Internal Fire Door - LPD Walnut Fire Doors
- £253.70 + VAT 20%
- £227.10 + VAT 20%
Tres Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut Veneer* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Walnut Fire Doors
- £222.50 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Walnut is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured LPD Walnut Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Fire-Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your LPD Walnut Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 LPD Walnut Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange LPD Firedoors after order - LPD Walnut Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by LPD Doors Ltd.
Click the links to see our Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD Walnut Firecheck Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is normally possible -
LPD Doors Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat; Add your LPD Walnut Fire Doors to basket to see the increasing Delivery Charge; Please check that LPD's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - LPD Door Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Walnut LPD Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weights of LPD Walnut Fire Doors are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Walnut LPD Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of LPD Walnut and Composite Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about LPD Walnut Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2019 LPD Fire Door Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about LPD Walnut Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Walnut LPD Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.