LPD Pocket Doors
LPD Pocket Doors -
Great Prices !
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Pocket Doors are designed to allow you to make use of the often unusable space taken up by conventional opening doors.
By removing the footprint created by traditional hinged doors, users can typically save 2.6m2 per door.
LPD's engineered cassette system comes to you pre-assembled to simplify and reduce installation time. It is designed to take most of the LPD range of doors, including fire doors.
To see Doors that are available to go with the LPD Pocket Door System:
- LPD Premium Oak Doors
- LPD Modern Oak Doors
- LPD Traditional Oak Doors
- LPD Walnut Doors
- LPD Colour Doors
- LPD White Primed Doors
- LPD Laminate Doors
- LPD Essentials Doors
LPD Pocket Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a Room Divider, but this is at your own risk. )
Follow LPD Door Fitting, Care and Maintenance Advice for treatment of your LPD Pocket Door System & Doors, and to validate the LPD 10 Year Guarantee™ - LPD Doors Warranty™
For more information go to the LPD Doors Website™ -
- Check that your LPD Pocket Door Dimensions, any Mouldings, any Glazing and that All other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any LPD Product once work has commenced - LPD Pocket Door Systems are supplied as a Special Order.
To see Doors that are available to go with the Pocket Door System:
- LPD® Premium Oak Doors
- LPD® Modern Oak Doors
- LPD® Traditional Oak Doors
- LPD® Walnut Doors
- LPD® Colour Doors
- LPD® White Primed Doors
- LPD® Pitch Pine Doors
- LPD® Laminate Doors
- LPD® Essentials Doors
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured LPD Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
LPD® Pocket Door Systems can be bought online - Select the Pocket Door System & Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more LPD Doors™, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD Pocket Doors.
Van Delivery of LPD Pocket Door Systems on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weights of LPD Pocket Doors Systems & Doors are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of LPD Pocket Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of LPD Pocket Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your LPD Pocket Doors enquiry, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2019 LPD Door Price List is current - 10/02/2020 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about LPD Pocket Door Systems & Doors, Door Casings and Skirting Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Pocket Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.