LPD External Doors
LPD® External Doors :
Available in the following ranges - Enduradoor™ Composite Doors - Oak Warmer Doors™ Part-L - Adoorable™ Oak Doors - Adoorable Oak™ Double Glazed Doors - Adoorable Hardwood Doors™ - Adoorable Hardwood Double-Glazed™ Doors - Classic Hardwood Double Glazed Doors™ - Classic Hardwood Single Glazed Doors™ - Sterling Hardwood MandT Doors™ - Sterling Hardwood Dowel Doors™ -
M&T and Dowel 44mm External Doors are constructed from engineered Hardwood and Oak timber components, to give more stability to your door, and reduce any problems such as expansion, twist and warp, that ordinary timber components can have, and also for ecological reasons.
Enduradoor Composite Doors are constructed from HDF for longevity.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
LPD External Doors can be bought online - Select the External Door sizes that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more LPD External Doors, Internal Doors, Fire Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured External LPD Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
LPD Timber doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Timber External Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD External Doors; Often more can be taken off a door, but this is at your own risk.)
Follow LPD door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their guarantee : LPD Doors Warranty
To see other External Doors - LPD External Doors® - JB Kind External Doors® - Mendes External Doors® - XL External Doors®
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any LPD Door once work has commenced - LPD External Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD External Hardwood and Oak Doors
Van Delivery of LPD External Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Chargeable carriage weights of LPD External Doors are shown in Kg;
Direct Delivery of External Doors from Doors is £32 1st Door +£6 per subsequent door +Vat;
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
Carrier Delivery is not possible;
Haulier Delivery is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about LPD External Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The May 2019 LPD External Doors Price List is current - 30/09/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details about LPD External Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak & Hardwood External Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!