Essentials External Doors
Essentials External Doors™ - Leeds Plywood and Doors® :
at JAS Timber Ltd®, Blackburn - BB1 1DB
This is a range of doors aimed unashamedly at value for money. Whether it is a replacement doors, or working to a budget on a new build, this range offers the quality that you would expect from LPD, at a very attractive price point.
The Essentials External Door Range™ features the fantastic value for money Sterling Hardwood Doors™ and a Trade Range of Hemlock-faced Doors.
LPD Essentials External 44mm Doors can be bought online -
- Select the Essentials Door sizes you need, and click add to Basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the Icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Essentials Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Essentials Doors or specific samples of Timber. )
LPD External Essentials Doors must be fitted, treated and maintained to manufacturer's instructions.
Essentials Timber External Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Essentials Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Essentials Wood External Doors. It is often possible to cut more off an Essentials Door, but this is at your own risk. )
Follow LPD door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Essentials Door, and to validate their guarantee : LPD Doors Warranty
- Check your LPD Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Essentials External Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange these Timber Essentials Doors after order - LPD Essentials M&T External Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
LPD Essentials External Doors can be bought online :
- Click add to Basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the Icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Essentials Ext. Doors.
LPD Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat; Add your LPD Essentials External Doors to basket to see the Shipping Charge; Please check to see that LPD's Door Delivery requirements are suitable for you - LPD Direct Door Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of LPD Essentials External Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Essentials External Doors are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Essentials External Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Essentials External Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your Leeds Plywood and Doors Essentials enquiry, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The May 2019 LPD Door Price List is current - 21/08/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about LPD External Essentials Doors, Door Casings and Skirting Boards - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Essentials Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.