Louvre Doors from Richard Burbidge :
These louvre doors are made from a good quality clear pine, and have a range of internal uses such as wardrobes, cupboards, shutters, and in kitchens.
The range has 28 imperial sizes - with heights from 18" to 78" in a variety of widths.
18x12 - 24x12 - 24x21 - 36x12 - 36x21 - 48x21 - 60x12 - 60x21 - 72x12 - 72x21 - 78x12 & 78x21 Richard Burbidge Louvre Door sizes have been discontinued with limited stock available
- £11.80 + VAT 20%
- £15.30 + VAT 20%
- £23.20 + VAT 20%
- £30.30 + VAT 20%
Louvre Doors - 60" High Internal - 29mm Clear Pine - Open Louvre with Centre Rail - Richard Burbidge
- £32.40 + VAT 20%
- £40.80 + VAT 20%
- £38.00 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Pine Louvre Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing your door, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Louvre Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Louvre Door once work has commenced; Louvre Pine Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Click to see our Door Ranges of Imperial 35mm and metric 40mm Internal, Bifold, Louvre and Cabinet Doors :
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
For FD30 44mm and FD60 54mm Internal Fire Doors, see :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Flush Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Pine Louvre Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is often possible -
Deanta Doors = from £60 +vat to mainland England and Wales - poa;
JB Kind Doors = from £60 +vat to mainland England and Wales - orders over £560 +vat = free, For Scotland - poa;
LPD Doors = £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat;
Mendes Doors = from £60 +vat to mainland England and Wales - poa;
Premdor Doors - poa;
XL Joinery = £40 1st door +£7.50 per subsequent door +vat;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Louvre Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Pine Louvre Doors may be shown in Kg to include the minimum of packaging; To order online - Select the Fascia sizes that you want from the drop-down menu and add to basket, taking care if there are any other options there; Then add any more Louvre Doors, Cabinet Doors, Internsl Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs or other items that you require; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Louvre Timber Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Pine Louvre Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Pine Internal Louvre Doors, so that we can quote for the shipping charge. )
- The Manufacturers 2019 Pine Louvre Door Price Lists are current - 01/10/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Pine Louvre or other Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our Pine Louvre Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.