Louvre Doors - 60" High Internal - 29mm Clear Pine - Open Louvre with Centre Rail - Richard Burbidge
Pine Louvre Doors 60" High - 1-1/8" (29mm) Thickness - With Centre Rail - Clear Pine - Richard Burbidge
- 60" High (x 5 widths - see drop-down menu-box.)
Richard Burbidge 60" Open Louvre Doors - In stock - 03/07/2019 -
- WD225 60x12 - 1524x328x28mm - This door size has now been discontinued - 4 Doors Left in Stock
- WD226 60x15 - 1524x381x28mm - This door size has now been discontinued - 1 Door Left in Stock
- WD227 60x18 - 1524x457x28mm - This door size has now been discontinued - 4 Doors Left in Stock
- WD228 60x21 - 1524x533x28mm - This door size has now been discontinued - 7 Doors Left in Stock
- WD229 60x24 - 1524x610x28mm - This door size has now been discontinued - 3 Doors Left in Stock
Richard Burbidge 18" Louvre Doors - 18" High Pine Louvres
Richard Burbidge 24" Louvre Doors - 24" High Pine Louvres
Richard Burbidge 30" Louvre Doors - 30" High Pine Louvres
Richard Burbidge 36" Louvre Doors - 36" High Pine Louvres
Richard Burbidge 48" Louvre Doors - 48" High Pine Louvres
Richard Burbidge 72" Louvre Doors - 72" High Pine Louvres
Richard Burbidge 78" Louvre Doors - 78" High Pine Louvres
These louvre doors are made from a good quality clear pine, and have a range of internal uses such as wardrobes, cupboards, shutters, and in kitchens. These internal louvres have a fine sanded finish, ready for painting or staining.
The louvre door range is comprised of 37 imperial sizes - heights from 18" to 72" in 5 widths from 12" to 24" and 78" louvre doors in 7 widths.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defect.
Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Pine Open Louvre Door specifications:
- Richard Burbidge have changed specification of these Louvre Doors (without telling us) and the main problem seems to be a slight difference in centre rail height - Don't buy Louvre Doors to match existing ones, without checking -
Richard Burbidge quote 29mm thickness for their louvre doors -
This is a nominal size before sanding - 28mm finished thickness -
Timber dimensions are :
44x28mm - Stiles (square profile - without a groove);
66x20mm - Top-rail (located centrally within the stile);
75x20mm - Bottom-rail (located centrally within the stile);
28 x 5mm - Slats (trenched-in centrally within the stile);
No size reduction is advised for trimming these louvre doors;
It is best to manufacture the frame to fit the doors;
Louvre doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturers recommendations - water-based stains are NOT recommended;
Follow Richard Burbidge care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door: Richard Burbidge
Sizes shown are the usual timber nominal size that the Softwood Louvre Door component mouldings are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Softwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge;
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified WD225 - WD226 - WD227 - WD228 - WD229 Louvre Doors with our Chain of Custody Certifications :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - WD225 INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Louvre Doors once work has commenced;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
Doors good quality and just right for the job, we couldn't find any locally.
Small order but big on service, many thanks.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Pine 60" Louvre Doors -
Van Delivery of Pine Louvre Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate Richard Burbidge 60" Pine Open Louvre Door weights:
60x12 = 4.9Kg;
60x15 = 6.0Kg;
60x18 = 7.3Kg;
60x21 = 9.0Kg;
60x24 = 9.8Kg;
Carrier Delivery is possible for Pine Louvre Doors from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg, then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Timber Products is possible to Trade customers, at a Trade Address, from £30 +vat - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 60" Pine Internal Louvre Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Louvre Door Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors with any enquiries for Richard Burbidge Pine Louvre Doors 60" high - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine Louvre Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!