Louis Fire Door: FD30 2-Panel +RM+ *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Fire Doors
Louis Fire Door - FD30 2-Panel +Raised Mouldings+ Unfinished Oak 44mm Int. Firecheck - XL Fire Doors®
XL Joinery - Engineered Raised-Moulding Oak Internal Fire Door Range:
A classic 2 panel unfinished Half-Hour Fire Rated Oak Door with Raised Mouldings.
The detailed raised-mouldings around the profiled panels, coupled with them being raised and fielded too, make the Louis +RM+ Oak Fire Door the prime choice where the most luxurious feel is wanted in a property. Matching internal panelled and glazed doors complete this truly elegant range.
A traditionally styled half-hour rated fire door, the Louis Oak FD30 Door combines natural oak veneer with stunning raised moulding detail. A more traditionally styled door that also seamlessly incorporates raised and fielded shaped panels into it's design. A complementary internal panelled door and the stunning bevelled-glazed Riviera door complete this timelessly classical range.
The matching Solid 35mm Door - Louis 2-Panel Unfinished Oak Internal Door
and Clear Bevelled Glazed 35mm Door - Riviera 6-Light CBG Oak Internal Door
How to Install an Internal Door
|See the full range of Fire Doors on the XL Website™ -|
Click to see other Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
XL Louis FD30 2-Panel Oak Fire Door :
Oak Louis Fire Doors are solid doors which may have engineered door-components, and door-components machined directly from oak timber.
XL Oak Fire Doors have a real-oak veneer, ready for final finishing.
A traditionally styled half-hour rated fire door the Louis Oak combines natural oak veneer with stunning raised moulding detail. A more traditionally styled door that also seamlessly incorporates raised and fielded panels into it's design. A complementary panelled door and the stunning glazed Riviera door complete this timelessly classical range.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance.
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain.
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer.
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody.
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door.
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging.
- Half hour fire rated door.
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee.
- Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
Sikkens stain or paint pre-finishing service available from XL Joinery.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Louis Fire DoorsTM may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Joinery Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Louis Fire Doors.)
XL Louis FD30 Oak Fire Door Codes - INTOLOU30RM-FD - must be treated to XL Joinery instructions supplied.
Please note that most factory manufactured doors are constructed with real timber veneers on an engineered timber core, and a solid timber lipping to the long edges - This gives stability not possible with natural timber.
FD30 * FD60 Made to Size and Glazed Fire Doors are also available - MTM Fire Doors
Louis FD30 Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door CareTM
XL Louis 2-Panel Oak Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for XL Louis FD30 Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk.)
XL Oak Louis Fire Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a door
- Care of timber doors on site
- How to treat your door
- How to install your door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange these Oak Louis Fire Doors after order - XL Louis Oak Fire Doors are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
XL Internal Louis FD30 Unfinished Oak Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Louis Fire Door sizes that you want, and add to basket using the Green Purchase Button, then add any more XL Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- On delivery, check that all your XL Louis Oak Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL Joinery Louis FD30 Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of XL Louis Oak Fire Doors from XL Joinery is £40 1st door +£7.50 per subsequent door +vat; Contact us for 10 or more doors; See that XL Joinery Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
Approximate weights of XL Louis FD30 Unfinished Oak Internal Fire Doors are shown in Kg;
INTOLOU30RM-FD 78x30 = 16Kg;
For Alternative Delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of XL Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery of XL Louis Oak Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of XL Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about XL Oak Louis Fire Doors, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2021 XL Joinery Internal Oak Door Price List is current - 11/01/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Louis FD30 Oak Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of XL Louis Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.