Louis Fire Door : FD30 2-Panel *Oak* +RM+ 44mm Internal Firecheck - PMM
Louis Oak Fire Door: FD30 2-Panel *Oak* +Raised Mouldings+ 44mm Internal Firecheck - Mendes Doors
PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Fire Door Range - Imperial 1-3/4" / 44mm Internal Door thickness;
Louis Classic Oak Fire Doors at affordable prices. Traditional 44mm Oak Fire Door designs with Raised & Fielded Panels and solid Oak Raised Bolection Mouldings on both sides. The door construction is of solid engineered 44mm FD30 Firecheck-core stiles and rails, with FD30 Firecheck-core door panels, then veneered with real Oak veneer. Raised mouldings and Door Lippings are machined from solid Oak timber.
Available in 35mm & 40mm Oak Internal Doors - Louis 2-Panel Oak +Raised Mouldings+ Internal Door
Glazed 35mm Oak Internal Doors also available - Riviera 6-Light Glazed Oak +Raised Mouldings+ Internal Door
To see other Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Mendes Oak Raised Moulding FD30 Louis 2-panel 1-3/4" / 44mm Fire Door :
from the PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Internal Fire Door Range :
Oak Louis solid Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Mendes Louis Oak Fire Doors have a sanded Real-veneer Oak surface, ready for finishing with your choice of woodstain colour.
- 78" x 27" - 78" x 30" - 78" x 33" Fire Doors - must be fitted and treated to their fitting instructions and "Fire Door Field of Application details.
- Solid engineered construction with FD30 Firecheck door core;
- Real White Oak 0.6mm veneer on door panels & door stiles, sanded ready to decorate;
- Solid oak raised-mouldings both sides, around raised & fielded door panels;
- Solid Oak lippings on Door stiles, and top and bottom rails;
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for the Fire Certificate;
- FD30 half-hour fire rated version can be used in single & double leaf applications - square-edged.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Louis Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Mendes Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Louis Fire Doors.)
Oak Louis Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Follow PM-Mendes Doors fitting instructions, care and maintenance advice for your fire door, and to validate their guarantee:
- Field of Application for Firecheck Doors
Mendes Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging;
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations -
(Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. There is a maximum size reduction of 3mm off any edge for fitting Mendes Louis Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this would be at your own risk, and may invalidate the Fire Certificate - Firedoors must not be materially altered in any way.)
Contact us if you would like any work to be undertaken in a Certifire accredited workshop : JAS Fire Doors - 01254 54000
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Mendes Door once work has commenced - Mendes Louis Oak Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Mendes Louis 2-Panel Oak Fire Doors can be bought by selecting the door sizes from the drop-down menu, and adding to basket;
Contact us regarding the Mendes delivery charge which must be added; it is one of the most complicated;
Click Continue Shopping <--- & select 1 of the Mendes delivery zones, and add to basket - Mendes Louis Fire Door Delivery
Please order doors & casings from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Mendes 2-Panel Louis Fire Doors
Direct to Site Louis 2 Panel Oak Fire Door Delivery Details from PM-Mendes Doors:
PM-Mendes quote up to 2 weeks from order, so long as the doors are in stock.
Door delivery will be via a reputable carrier company on a door-pallet;
Zone 1 - BA - BS - CF - GL - HR - NP - OX - SN - SP- WR = £49.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;
Zone 2 - AL - B - BB - BD - BH - BL - CB - CH - CW - CV - DE - DT - DY - DN - FY - HD - HG - HP - HU - HX - L - LA - LD - LE - LL LN - LS - LU - M - ML - NG - NN - OL - PE - PR - S - SG - SK - SR - SY - TF - TW - WA - WD - WF - WN - WS - WV - YO = £69.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;xx Contact us regarding our own van delivery in these areas;
Zone 3 - BN - BR - CM - CO - CR - CT - DA - DH - DL - E - EC - EN - GU - HA - IG - IP - KT - ME - N - NE - NR - NW - PL - PO - RH - RG - RM - SA - SE - SL - SM - SO - SR - SS - SW - TA -TN - TO - TQ - TR - TS - TW - UB - W - W1H - WC = £79.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;
Zone 4 - CA = £99.60 +vat; For orders over £800+vat = £59.60 +vat;
Scotland - poa;
Additional charges: AM Deliveries - Timed Deliveries - Saturday AM Deliveries - 8x4 Door Blanks - poa;
- The site must be accessible by a 10 Metre vehicle (Fire-engine size);
- One fit and able-bodied person must be present to accept the Delivery goods from the wagon;
- For larger Fire-Doors, Door Blanks and heavier items, two fit and able-bodied people must be present for unloading;
- Delivery will only be made to the kerbside, between 8am & 5pm;
- All goods must be inspected upon Delivery, especially the faces and edges of doors, and any damages reported immediately;
- Failed Deliveries attributed to the customer will still be charged for;
PM-Mendes Delivery & Returns policy - details on request;
JAS Delivery of 2 Panel Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
The approximate weights of Mendes FD30 Louis 2 Panel Oak Fire Doors are:
78x27" - 1981x686x44mm = 26Kg;
78x30" - 1981x762x44mm = 28Kg;
78x33" - 1981x838x44mm = 30Kg;
Carrier Delivery of 2 Panel Oak Fire Doors may be possible from £25 +vat - on unglazed doors up to 20Kg, then 50p per Kg;
Haulier Delivery of Louis Raised Panel Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Mendes Oak Two Panel FD30 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2018 Mendes Door Price List is current - 22/01/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on FD30 Mendes Louis Oak Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Mendes Louis Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!