LD206 American Rail 120x27x1800mm Green Treated Softwood - Richard Burbidge
American Rail 120x27x1800mm - LD206
Richard Burbidge - Outdoor Balustrade Deck components at Trade Prices.
- TDA tested for Domestic ground-level use -
Finished size - 1800mm x 120mm x 27mm LD206 Classic American Deck Handrail;
Richard Burbidge Softwood Decking Handrails are treated with Osmose Naturewood Green Treatment - LD206;
- Pressure treated to Class 3 - Not suitable for ground contact -
( MicroPro® & MicroShades® Treatment have been discontinued )
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Deckplanner™ tool that helps you design your new deck and outdoor balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Garden Deck Project online with: Richard Burbidge Deckplanner™ Service website programme, and then email this to us for a competitive quote: email@example.com
Click to view other American Deck Parts - Richard Burbidge Outdoor Balustrade
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®
LD206 Burbidge Green Treated Softwood American Deck Handrail - 1800x120x27mm -
Softwood Decking components are treated with Osmose Naturewood Green Treatment.
- LD206 - Osmose Naturewood Treatment - traditional green timber treatment;
- Pressure treated timber to Class 3 - Not suitable for ground contact -
LD3206 - MicroPro® Treatment - lighter colour green timber treatment - Now Discontinued -
LD1206 - MicroShades® Treatment - light hardwood tone timber treatment - Now Discontinued -
Richard Burbidge Timber Decking is rigorously tested to guarantee great performance;
BM Trada test all balustrade ranges, which satisfy Building Regulations and British Standards.
Burbidge Timber Decking components carry the TDA Deckmark Plus symbol.
- Suitable for Domestic Ground-level use when fixed according to Richard Burbidge fixing instructions, see - www.richardburbidge.com
Treated softwood decking should be cleaned twice a year by brushing off debris, pressure washing (or using a proprietary deck deck cleaner if necessary) and then applying a clear water-repellant treatment or coloured stain.
Richard Burbidge Timber Decking components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Sizes may be a timber nominal size that the Softwood American Deck Handrail timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Softwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; ( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply certified LD206 Deck Handrails with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - LD206 INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- We cannot exchange any Deck Product once work has commenced;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Deck Parts once ordered; Richard Burbidge LD206 American Handrails are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Burbidge LD206 Treated Timber Deck Handrails
Van Delivery of LD206 Deck Rails on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £10 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight for carriage of a Richard Burbidge LD206 1800x12x27mm Green Treated Timber Deck Rail is 5Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery of LD206 Deck Rails is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. from +£15 +vat - poa;Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge LD206 American Rails is possible from £30 +vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge LD206 American Rails,so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Decking Price List is current - 01/03/2022 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Richard Burbidge LD206 Osmose Naturewood Treated American Rails - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LD206 American Rails correct, but mistakes can be made!