La Porte French Doors: White Pre-Finished 2-light *Glazed* Pattern 20 French Doors with Frame - XL Doors
La Porte French Doors: Full-light *Glazed* White French Doors & White Door-Frame - XL Joinery Doors
- Pre-Finished White Paint with Brass or Chrome multi-point locking hardware (Select in Drop-down Menu) -
XL White La Porte Glazed French Doors:
Pre-finished White -
Dowelled construction with 24mm Argon-filled Double-Glazed Low-E Clear Toughened Safety Glass.
Complies with Building Regulations Parts L - CE Marked.
Dowelled Engineered Construction - 54mm thickness, full-light glazed Doors.
XL White La Porte French Doors are manufactured from engineered door components for strength and stability; this can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
French Doorset 4' - 2074x1190mm - Brickwork opening sizes: 2084x1200mm
French Doorset 5' - 2074x1490mm 2084x1500mm
French Doorset 6' - 2074x1790mm 2084x1800mm
These are the external sizes of the casing; allow clearance for fitting in brickwork :
- see fitting instructions for detailed drawings - XL Joinery - French Door Fitting Instructions
- This doorset must be fitted and maintained to manufacturer's instructions.
Sikkens stain or paint pre-finishing product is used on these doors.
XL Joinery Door Care and Maintenance Advice for Treatment and Fitting of your Door MUST be Followed to Retain the 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee :
- PFWT4SET - PFWT5SET - PFWT6SET - with Brass Hinged Hardware & Multi-Point Locking;
- PFWT4SET-CH - PFWT5SET-CH - PFWT6SET-CH - with Chrome Hinged Hardware & Multi-Point Locking;
XL La Porte French Door hardware sets are from Era Haredware, or equivalent quality.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
XL La Porte White French Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
XL Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. There is no trimmimg allowance - Brickwork opening sizes are shown for XL White La Porte Doorsets. ANY trimming is done at your own risk! )
XL La Porte White French Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a door
- Care of timber doors on site
- How to treat your door
- How to install your door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
|There is more information on the XL Joinery website -|
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced - XL White La Porte French Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Also available in unfinished Red Hardwood - XL La Porte Hardwood French Doors
and Pre-Finished Oak - XL La Porte Pre-Finished Oak French Doors
See other French Pair Doors - XL French Doors - JB Kind French Doors - LPD French Doors - LPD Room Dividers - Mendes French Doors
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
XL Joinery Doors can be bought online -
Select the XL Joinery Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- If there are other items or more XL Joinery Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
See XL Joinery Direct Delivery details: XL Door Delivery
Direct Delivery from XL Doors is £40 +vat 1st Doorset, & £7.50 +vat for any more; Contact us for 10 or more doors; - Just add to basket - ( Mainland UK - poa other zones.)