Colonial Bedrooms by JJ Ormerod -
from JAS Timber - Blackburn BB1 1DB
The Colonial Bedroom Range offers a Traditional , Modern and Gloss fitted Bedrooms in a wide choice of finishes, and the widest choice of unit sizes. Carcasses are made using a quality Melamine faced 18mm MFC board, for strength and rigidity. Manufactured from materials produced by FSC accredited suppliers.
- Call at our showroom in Blackburn to see samples of - JJO Colonial Bedrooms - JJO Colonial Kitchens - JJO Pendle Kitchens - JJO Kitchen Carcasses & Fascias - Eco Kitchens - Phone Before Travelling - 01254 54000
- JAS Timber Certified - Colonial Bedroom FSC Certification™ TT-CoC-003944.150.& Colonial Bedroom PEFC Certification™ BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Van Delivery of Colonial Bedrooms on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Individual Colonial Bedroom Components are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Colonial Bedrooms is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; - 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Colonial Bedrooms could be arranged for larger pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Colonial Bedrooms and Chest Tops may be possible from J&J Ormerod.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JJO Colonial Bedrooms and Chest Tops, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Colonial Bedrooms May 2019 Price List is current - 09/05/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries about Fitted Colonial Bedrooms - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Colonial Bedroom Units, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.