Colonial Bedrooms by JJ Ormerod from JAS Timber Merchants Blackburn Lancashire.
The Colonial Bedroom Range offers a Traditional , Modern and Gloss fitted Bedrooms in a wide choice of finishes, and the widest choice of unit sizes. Carcasses are made using a quality Melamine faced 18mm MFC board, for strength and rigidity. Manufactured from materials produced by FSC accredited suppliers.
- Call at our showroom in Blackburn to see samples of - JJO Colonial Bedrooms - JJO Colonial Kitchens - JJO Pendle Kitchens - JJO Kitchen Carcasses & Fascias - Eco Kitchens - Phone Before Travelling - 01254 54000 -
Kitchens Ranges from : Eco Kitchens - Colonial Kitchens & Pendle Kitchens
We are able ti supply Certified Colonial Bedrooms & Worktops with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - TT-CoC-003944.150 & BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for JJO Colonial Bedrooms (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Colonial Bedrooms on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £40 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds +vat;)
Approximate weights of JJO Colonial Bedrooms Units are shown in Kg;
Direct Delivery of JJO Colonial Bedrooms, in their National Distribution Area, is possible for complete kitchens - poa
Haulier Delivery of JJO Colonial Bedrooms can be arranged by pallet;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JJO Colonial Bedrooms, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The December 2015 JJ Ormerod Colonial Bedrooms Price Guide is current - 02/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about JJ Ormerod Colonial Bedrooms - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications for JJO Colonial Bedrooms correct, but mistakes can be made!