Fusion KIT04 Wall-Mounted Oak Handrail with Polished-Chrome effect Fittings - Richard Burbidge
Fusion® Oak Wall-Mounted Handrail with Chrome effect Fittings - KIT04
- Contemporary Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts -
Clear Satin/Matt Lacquer Pre-finished Pine Handrails;
These Pine Handrail components are machined from FSC Certified Scandinavian Softwood and may be engineered for stability and the ecology.
Richard Burbidge Stairparts - KIT04 Wall Mounted Pine Handrail with Chrome-Plated fittings;
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Brushed Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine, Beech, Hardwood, Oak & Walnut, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote:
View the range and specification of Fusion Stair components on the Richard Burbidge website :
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Fusion Stairparts for Commercial applications
Richard Burbidge KIT04 Oak with Chrome - Fusion Wall mounted Stair Handrail Set :
- Boxed Rail Kit suitable for a 3.6 metre handrail run:
- 3 x 1.2 metre Oak timber Handrail lengths;
- 4 x Chrome finish wall-mounted Fusion® Handrail-Connectors;
- 2 x Chrome finish Fusion® Handrail End-Caps;
- Wall Mounted Handrail fitting instructions.
Fusion Stairparts are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Chrome metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers may vary in sheen and clarity.
It is always best to buy all the stair components that you need for a project in one lot;
Profiles and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
See the Richard Burbidge download section for details and specification of Fusion Stairparts : Fusion Specifications & Fitting Instructions
Fusion Stairparts Test Certificate: FIRA TCMSF19039
- BS6180: 1999 - Fusion Staircase Barriers;
- BS6399 Part 1 : 1996 - Fusion Staircase Loadings;
- BS5268 Part 2 2002 - Fusion Structural Staircase Timber;
Fusion Stairparts are tested to BS Specification : FIRA Technical Certificate
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge® Oak Fusion Wall-Mounted Handrail Kits™
Van Delivery of Oak Fusion Handrail Kits on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weight of a Fusion Oak Stair Handrail Kit04 is 16Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and Carriers® Zone-A carriage charge; Fusion Kits can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Direct Delivery of Oak Fusion Handrails from the Richard Burbidge factory may be possible, & costs from £30 +vat per order to a Trade address - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as full length Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Carrier Delivery of Fusion Oak Boxed Handrail Kits is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Fusion Kits can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £12.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Fusion items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Boxed KIT04 Oak Fusion Stair Handrails, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair-Parts Price List is current - 01/06/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Fusion Boxed-Kits - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Fusion Handrail Kits correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.