FUSION® KIT04 WALL-MOUNTED OAK HANDRAIL with Polished-Chrome effect Fittings - Richard Burbidge
FUSION® Oak Wall-Mounted HANDRAIL with Chrome effect Fittings - KIT03
- Contemporary Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts -
Clear Satin/Matt Lacquer Pre-finished Pine Handrails;
These Pine Handrail components are machined from FSC Certified Scandinavian Softwood and may be engineered for stability and the ecology.
Richard Burbidge Stairparts - KIT04 Wall Mounted Pine Handrail with Chrome-Plated fittings;
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Brushed Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine, Beech, Hardwood, Oak & Walnut, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online STAIRPLANNER™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIRPLANNER™ SERVICE website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
View the range and specification of Fusion Stair components on the Richard Burbidge website : RICHARD BURBIDGE FUSION STAIR PARTS
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Fusion Stairparts for Commercial applications : FUSION PROFESSIONAL
Fusion External Balustrade : EXTERNAL FUSION DECKING
TO SEE OUR RANGE of FUSION® and TRADITIONAL WALL-MOUNTED HANDRAIL KITS - WALL HANDRAIL BOXED PACKS
RICHARD BURBIDGE has a wide range of products - we are increasing the number of pages on our website - RICHARD BURBIDGE PRODUCTS - 32 CATEGORIES
TO VIEW the Cheshire Mouldings AXXYS Range - PINE, BEECH or OAK with CHROME or Brushed NICKEL - AXXYS STAIR PARTS
Richard Burbidge KIT04 Oak with Chrome - Fusion Wallmounted Stair Handrail Set :
- Boxed Rail Kit suitable for a 3.6 metre handrail run:
- 3 x 1.2 metre Oak timber Handrail lengths;
- 4 x Chrome finish wall-mounted FUSION® Handrail-Connectors;
- 2 x Chrome finish FUSION® Handrail End-Caps;
- Wall Mounted Handrail fitting instructions.
Fusion stairparts are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Chrome metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers may vary in sheen and clarity.
It is always best to buy all the stair components that you need for a project in one lot;
Profiles and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
See the Richard Burbidge download section for details and specification of Fusion Stairparts : FUSION SPECIFICATIONS & FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
Fusion Stairparts Test Certificate: FIRA TCMSF19039
- BS6180: 1999 - Fusion Staircase Barriers;
- BS6399 Part 1 : 1996 - Fusion Staircase Loadings;
- BS5268 Part 2 2002 - Fusion Structural Staircase Timber;
Fusion Stairparts are tested to BS Specification : FIRA TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Oak/Chrome Fusion Handrail KIT04 (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Burbidge Fusion Oak Handrails on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Fusion Chrome & Oak Wall-Mounted Handrail KIT04 is 14Kg, to include packing;
CARRIER DELIVERY is possible on Stair Handrails from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones) 2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
DIRECT DELIVERY of Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Handrails is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Oak with Chrome Fusion Handrails, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 Richard Burbidge FUSION OAK WALL HANDRAIL Price List is current; - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on FUSION KIT04 Chrome and Oak Handrail Kit- 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Fusion KIT04 Oak & Chrome Stair Handrail correct, but mistakes can be made!