Fusion® KIT03 Wall-Mounted Pine Handrail with Chrome effect Fittings - Richard Burbidge
Fusion® Pine Wall-Mounted Handrail with Chrome effect Fittings - KIT03
- Contemporary Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts -
Clear Satin/Matt Lacquer Pre-finished Pine Handrails;
These Pine Handrail components are machined from FSC Certified Scandinavian Softwood and may be engineered for stability and the ecology.
Richard Burbidge Stairparts - KIT03 Wall Mounted Pine Handrail with Chrome-Plated fittings;
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Brushed Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine, Beech, Hardwood, Oak & Walnut, pre-finished with clear satin/matt varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not faults.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote:
View the range and specification of Fusion Stair components on the Richard Burbidge website : Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Parts
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Fusion Stairparts for Commercial applications :
Richard Burbidge has a wide range of products - we are increasing the number of pages on our website - Richard Burbidge Products - 32 Categories
To view the Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Range - Pine and Oak with Chrome or Brushed Nickel - Axxys Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge KIT03 Pine with Chrome - Fusion Wall Mounted Stair Handrail Set :
- Boxed Rail Kit suitable for a 3.6 metre handrail run:
- 3 x 1.2 metre Pine timber Handrail lengths;
- 4 x Chrome finish wall-mounted Fusion® Handrail-Connectors;
- 2 x Chrome finish Fusion® Handrail End-Caps;
- Wall Mounted Handrail fitting instructions.
Fusion Stairparts are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Chrome metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers may vary in sheen and clarity.
It is always best to buy all the stair components that you need for a project in one lot;
Profiles and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
See the Richard Burbidge download section for details and specification of Fusion Stairparts : Fusion Specifications & Fitting Instructions
Fusion Stairparts Test Certificate: FIRA TCMSF19039
- BS6180: 1999 - Fusion Staircase Barriers;
- BS6399 Part 1 : 1996 - Fusion Staircase Loadings;
- BS5268 Part 2 2002 - Fusion Structural Staircase Timber;
Fusion Stairparts are tested to BS Specification : FIRA Technical Certificate
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defect.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge® Pine Fusion Wall-Mounted Handrail Kits™
Van Delivery of Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Parts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weight of a Fusion Stair Handrail Kit03 is 14Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Carriers® Zone-A carriage charge; Fusion Kits can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Direct Delivery of Pine Fusion Handrails from the Richard Burbidge factory may be possible, & costs from £30 +vat per order to a Trade address - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as full length Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Fusion Stair Handrail Kits is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Fusion Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £12.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Fusion items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Handrails, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The September 2016 V4 Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair-Parts Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Fusion Stair-Parts - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Fusion Handrail Kits correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.