Fusion® KIT01 Wall-Mounted Pine Handrail with Brushed-Nickel effect Fittings - Richard Burbidge
Fusion® Pine Wall-Mounted Handrail with Brushed-Nickel effect Fittings - KIT01
- Contemporary Richard Burbidge Stairparts -
Pre-Finished Pine Handrails with a clear lacquer;
These Pine Handrail components are machined from FSC Certified Scandinavian Softwood.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with:
For more details from Richard Burbidge online, view : Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge have a wide range of products:
View other Richard Burbidge products on our website - All Richard Burbidge Products - 32 Categories
Richard Burbidge Pine Fusion KIT01 - Wall-Mounted Handrail:
Boxed Rail Kit suitable for a 3.6 metre handrail run:
3 x 1.2 metre Pine timber Handrail lengths;
4 x Brushed-Nickel finish wall-mounted Fusion® Handrail-Connectors;
2 x Brushed-Nickel finish Fusion® Handrail End-Caps;
Wall Mounted Handrail fitting instructions.
...finished/unfinished Scandinavian Pine Handrail - May be engineered for stability.
Finished Handrail size: 3 pieces 54mm diameter x 1200mm - machined from FSC Scandinavian Softwood, which may be Engineered Components;
Burbidge Fusion Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Fusion Softwood Handrail sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply certified Fusion Softwood Handrails with our Chain of Custody Certification - CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - KIT01 INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Fusion Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge KIT01 Handrails are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge KIT01 Stair handrails.
JAS Delivery of Richard Burbidge Fusion Pine Wall Mounted Handrails on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of Richard Burbidge KIT01 Fusion Pine Wall Mounted Handrails are shown in Kg, to include packing;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Fusion Stair Handrail Kits is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Fusion Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £12.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Fusion items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge FUSION Pine Wall Mounted Handrails is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Richard Burbidge Fusion Pine Wall Mounted Handrails, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Wall Handrail Kits Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Richard Burbidge Fusion KIT01 Pine Wall Mounted Handrails - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Richard Burbidge Fusion Pine Wall Mounted Handrails correct, but mistakes can be made!