From the JAS Timber Joinery Workshop - Softwood and Hardwood Joinery Made to Order -
at JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Domestic and Commercial Staircases, Kite-Winder Stairs, Alternator-Stairs, Space-Saver Stairs, Loft-Ladders, Handrails and Balustrades, Yard-Gates, Side-Gates, Garden-Gates, Driveway-Gates, Doors, Door-Frames, Door-Casings, Door-Linings, Fire Doors, Firecheck Casings, Window-Frames, Combination Frames, Shop-Window Frames, Timber Porch-Canopies, Porches, and Radiator-Cabinets. Look at our Photo Gallery to see these Quality Joinery Products made in our own Workshop - during manufacture and when completed. Please pass on any photos that you take, when you have fitted any JAS Bespoke Joinery at your customers premises, so that we can add them to the JAS Joinery Gallery.
- £1.00 + VAT 20%
- £2.00 + VAT 20%
- £1.00 + VAT 20%
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Joinery sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Quality Joinery delivery on arrival, to see that all your Bespoke Timber Product's dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing and that ALL other details are correct prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Joinery Item once work has commenced; ALL Joinery Products are supplied as a Special Order.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Quality Timber Joinery Products made in our Workshop, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The 2021 JAS Joinery Price Lists are current - 01/02/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Bespoke Hardwood, Softwood or Oak Joinery Products - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Joinery Items correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.