From the JAS Timber Joinery Workshop -
Staircases, Kite-Winders, Alternator-Stairs, Space-Saver Stairs, Gates, Garden-Gates, Driveway-Gates, Yard-Gates, Door-Frames, Door-Casings, Timber Porch-Canopies, Porches, Window-Frames and Radiator-Cabinets.
Look at the photo gallery to see joinery products made in our own workshop - during manufacture and when completed.
- Local delivery only for most items, as they are too large, or are damaged too easily to be sent by carrier.
Timber joinery products - at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn, Lancashire. Contact us on - 01254 54000
Workshop Made Items need to be ordered with an extra Delivery Charge, if larger than 2.4 metres x 400mm - JAS Delivery
- Please contact us - 01254 54000
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Joinery Products should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Workshop Product Sizes may show the nominal timber size of components that the Item is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Softwood Joinery Products are not recommended for use externally. External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Workshop Made Timber Item sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Sections may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- Check your Joinery Item delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variations;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Joinery Products; They are made and supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Joinery Made Products.
Van Delivery of Made to Measure Joinery Products on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Joinery Products may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Joinery Products is expensive due to the weight, and not available for items longer than 3.6 metres;
Haulier Delivery by pallet is possible for Joinery Products, charged per 1.2 metre pallet-space, depending on post-code;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Joinery Products, so that we can quote for the delivery charge. )
- The October 2018 Scandinavian Softwood Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Joinery Items that we can make - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Joinery Products correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.