JB Kind® Walnut Fire Doors
A wonderful walnut veneer optimises luxurious living and with JB Kind's sleek and stylish designs, the warmth of walnut combined with its stunning finish will always be a winner for interiors. One of the on-trend wood veneers of the last few years, walnut veneer doors give you choice of style and budget, so whatever your interior design preferences, there will be something for you.
- £259.30 + VAT 20%
- £224.30 + VAT 20%
Fernor Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Walnut Veneer* 44mm Internal Pre-Finished Fire Door - JB Kind Walnut Fire Doors
- £196.30 + VAT 20%
Mayette Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Walnut Veneer* 44mm Internal Pre-Finished Door - JB Kind Walnut Fire Doors
- £310.50 + VAT 20%
- £310.50 + VAT 20%
- £268.40 + VAT 20%
Lara Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Walnut Veneer* 44mm Internal Pre-Finished Fire Door - JB Kind Walnut Doors
- £286.60 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Walnut is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured JB Kind Walnutk Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all your JB Kind Walnut Fire Door's component Dimensions, any Mouldings, any Glazing and that All other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their JB Kind Walnut Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Panic-Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any JBK Walnut Fire Door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Fire Doors after order - JB Kind Walnut Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by JB Kind Ltd.
To see all our Internal Fire Doors, see :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for JB Kind Firecheck Doors.
Direct Delivery by JB Kind to mainland England, Wales & Scotland is normally possible -
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK ire Doors™ from JB Kind Doors® costs from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa;
- Enter your post-code after adding the JB Kind Doors to basket;
Please see JB Kind Direct Delivery details - JB Kind Direct Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JB Kind Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weight of JB Kind Walnut Fire Doors is shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of JB Kind Walnut and Composite Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK American Black Walnut Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The JB Kind Fire Door Price Lists need to be checked - 01/03/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about JB Kind Walnut or Composite Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of JBK Walnut Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.