JB Kind® Special Offer Doors
JB Kind® Doors Autumn Special Offer in December 2018 -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
- On Special Offer Until 28th December 2018 - or while JBK Stocks last -
JB Kind Doors™ - Beautiful doors for the ideal home. If you are looking for internal doors for a building or renovation project, then JB Kind can offer the perfect balance of design and durability. High quality doors in a range of traditional and contemporary designs and finishes will create an individual and unique style for your home.
This is a limited period offer - ending 2pm 28th December 2018 - or whilst JBK Door Stock lasts.
Alabama Cinza Door: Laminate Dark Grey Walnut Wood Effect 35mm Internal Pre-Finished Door - JB Kind Laminate Doors
- Now £125.30 + VAT 20%
Alabama Fumo Door: Laminate Smoky Grey Wood Effect 35mm Internal Pre-Finished Door - JB Kind Laminate Doors
- Now £125.30 + VAT 20%
- Now £70.00 + VAT 20%
- Now £70.00 + VAT 20%
Mistral Glazed Door: 1-light Glazed White Primed 35mm Internal Door - JB Kind White Contemporary Doors
- Now £98.00 + VAT 20%
JB Kind Doors™ are available in various timber veneers to compliment and enhance your home, including : Oak, Walnut, Wenge, Sapele, Ash, Beech and Plywood, as well as White Primed, Laminate and Painted Finish Doors.Please note that most factory manufactured doors are constructed with real timber veneers on an engineered timber core or hollow door-core, and a solid timber lipping to the long edges - This gives stability not possible with natural timber.
( Be aware: For many reasons, JB Kind Special Offer Internal Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other JB Kind Doors, or to a particular sample of Timber. )
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your new Internal JBK Timber Door, and to validate their guarantee. Timber Internal Doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties ( especially new ) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted - JB Kind : Internal Door Care™
JBK Special Offer Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for Door Fitting, and Door Care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
JB Kind Timber Doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are not suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is usually 3mm to 6mm per edge for JB Kind Special Offer Doors, but this needs to be confirmed with JB Kind for their guarantee terms. It is often possible to cut more off a JBK Door, but this would be at your own risk, and will invalidate any JB Kind Guarantee, and also any Fire Door Certificates. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured JB Kind Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
|There is more information on |
the JB Kind Doors Website™
JB Kind® Special Offer Doors can be bought online - Select the Special Offer Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more JBK Doors, Fire Doors, JBK Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- Check your JB Kind Door delivery on arrival, to see that all your Special Offer JBK Internal Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any JB Kind Door once work has commenced; JB Kind Special Offer Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for JBK December Special Offer Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of JBK Special Offer Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England and Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free ( mainland ) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = from £80 +vat, DD = from £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = from £95 +vat; - poa;
- Enter your Post-Code after adding your JBK Doors to Basket
- Please check that JB Kind's Delivery requirements are suitable for you - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK Special Offer Internal Doors, with packaging are shown in Kg.
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK Offer Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat. )
Carrier Delivery of JB Kind December Offer Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of JBK Special Offer Internal Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JB Kind December Extra Value Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2018 JB Kind Door Price List is current - 01/11/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any more details about Discount JBK Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of JBK Offer Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.