JASTR1 3 inch Dado Rail - Finished size 68x19mm U/S Redwood
JASTR1 Dado-Rail - 3" Softwood Timber Moulding
- machined from Scandinavian Unsorted Joinery Redwood - ex 25x75mm Timber - Finished sizes - 19x68mm;
Decorative room moulding - Dado Rail - Dado Moulding - Chair-Rail - Panel Mould -
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
See other Timber Mouldings & Dado Rails: Dado Rails & Panel Mouldings
Patterns of Timber Mouldings: Softwood Beadings & Mouldings
Patterns of Timber Architrave, and Skirting Boards: Skirting & Architraves
Also see MDF Skirtings and architraves: MDF Skirtings & Mouldings
and Solid-Oak Engineered Architraves, Skirtings, Window-Boards & Mouldings: Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
JASTR1 - 3" Timber Dado Rail Mould is usually machined from Unsorted Scandinavian 3x1 Joinery quality Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 68mm x 18mm -
- 4.8 Metre Lengths (and under) Moulded 3x1 Dado are in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 3" Prepared Dado cut lengths -
- Latest JASTR1 Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark: .... // Previous mill marks have been: JR*US // STORA //
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 25x75mm JASTR1 Softwood are shown in the drop-down menu -
3" JASTR1 Dado Moulds should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Dado Rail is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 17/12/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Moulded Redwood Softwood Dado Rail is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Dado Rail sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the Softwood JASTR1 Mould, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Dado Moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Planed Timber 69x20mm Dado Moulding with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 3" JASTR1 Dado Rail INT-COC-003944.150 & 3" JASTR1 Dado Rail INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of JASTR1 Timber Dado Rail, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Thank you again for such excellent service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 75mm JASTR1 Pine Dado Rails.
Van Delivery of Timber 75x25mm JAS-TR1 Dado Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood 3 inch JASTR1 Dado Moulding chargeable carriage weight is 1.5Kg per 2.4 metre length to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the Standard Zone-A Shipping Charge by XDP Carriers. To order 2" Pine Dado Beads online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Dado Mouldings is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Pine JASTR1 Profile can be up to - 2400x400x400mm / 10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 70x20mm Dado Rails and Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Pine 75mm Dado-Mouldings, so that we can quote for carriage. )
- The January 2020 Scandinavian Redwood 25mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The February 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Masons Timber February 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 75mm JAS-TR1 Dado Profile - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 3 inch Dado correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.