JASTR1 Dado Rail - 68x19mm Softwood
JASTR1 Dado-Rail / II98 - 3" Softwood Timber Moulding
- machined from PEFC Scandinavian Unsorted Joinery Redwood - ex 25x75mm Timber - Finished sizes - 19x68mm;
Decorative room moulding - Dado Rail - Dado Moulding - Chair-Rail - Panel Mould -
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
See other Timber Mouldings & Dado Rails: Dado Rails & Panel Mouldings
Patterns of Timber Mouldings: Softwood Beadings & Mouldings
Patterns of Timber Architrave, and Skirting Boards: Skirting & Architraves
Also see MDF Skirtings and architraves: MDF Skirtings & Mouldings
and Solid-Oak Engineered Architraves, Skirtings, Window-Boards & Mouldings: Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
JASTR1 - 3" Timber Dado Rail Mould is usually machined from Unsorted Scandinavian 3x1 Joinery quality PEFC Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 68mm x 19mm -
- 4.8 Metre Lengths (and under) Moulded 3x1 Dado are in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 01/03/2018 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 3" Prepared Dado cut lengths -
- Latest JASTR1 Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark: .... // Previous mill marks have been: JR*US // STORA //
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 25x75mm JASTR1 Softwood are shown in the drop-down menu -
3" JASTR1 Dado Moulds should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Dado Rail is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 17/12/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Moulded Redwood Softwood Dado Rail is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Dado Rail sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the Softwood JASTR1 Mould, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Dado Moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Planed Timber 69x20mm Dado Moulding with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 3" JASTR1 Dado Rail TT-CoC-003944.150 & 3" JASTR1 Dado Rail BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of JASTR1 Timber Dado Rail, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Thank you again for such excellent service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for 75mm JASTR1 Dado Rail
JAS Delivery of 3" Dado Rail on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of JASTR1 69x20mm Softwood Double Astragal Mould is approximately 1.5Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared 2" Timber Double Astragal Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Double Astragal Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Double Astragal Mould, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 45x20mm Double Astragal Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 2 Inch Double Astragal Mould Beading correct, but mistakes can be made!