JAS68 Timber Cornice 112x20mm (4-3/8" x 3/4") - U/S Pine Cornice
JAS68 Timber Cornice (75x75mm) - U/S Scandinavian Redwood - Pine
- Finished size - 19x112mm -
- 10% off 2.1 Metre Lengths, while stocks last - now £9.07 +Vat - in the drop down menu -
Machined from 25x125mm Unassorted Scandinavian Redwood timber - (A few small tight knots in this timber)
As a Cornice: sizes are 76x76mm (3" x 3") vertical x horizontal, and 112mm (4-1/4") diagonal. The thickness finishes at approximately 19mm (3/4").
This moulding can be fitted as a "cornice" or "upstand"; The horizontal & vertical dimensions "in situ" fitted into a corner are - 76mm x 76mm.
- Redwood Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
Price is shown per running metre, and per length in the drop-down menu - we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
See other Timber Mouldings & Dado Rails - Dado Rails & Panel Mouldings
For Softwood Architraves and Skirting Boards - Skirtings & Architraves
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- JAS68 Moulded Redwood Timber lengths available for delivery on our van :
- 4.8 Metre Lengths JAS68 Cornice in stock 01/08/2018 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre JAS68 Moulded Softwood cut lengths -
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of JAS68 Moulded Unassorted Redwood are shown in the drop-down menu -
- (We also have some lengths of Hardwood Cornice in the same pattern; Let us know what lengths you need and we can check the stock)
Softwood Cornice Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Sizes generally may be the usual timber nominal size that the Cornice timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. If it is important, then you need to check these sizes and profiles before commencing work. We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes or pattern.)
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Pine Cornice Mouldings
Van Delivery of JAS68 Timber Cornice on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of JAS68 Pine Cornice Moulding is 1.5Kg per Metre to include packing;
Timber Cornice can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of 5 inch Cornice Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Cornice, Timber Mouldings and Beadings - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 20mm Pine No68 Cornice so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about JAS68 Softwood Cornice - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of JAS68 Timber Cornice correct, but mistakes can be made!