50x25mm Softwood No.30 Dado Rail is usually machined from 25mm VTH quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size 44x20mm -
- ... METRE JAS30 DADO RAIL LENGTHS IN STOCK 10/04/2015 - AVAILABLE FOR VAN DELIVERY -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 2 inch DADO MOULDING CUT LENGTHS -
- LATEST 2 inch No.30 DADO MOULD STOCK HAS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : *SCA* - PREVIOUS MARKS INCLUDE: SCA - STORA - ENSO - etc.
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES OF 50mm No. 30 DADO RAIL MOULDING ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
No. 30 moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
JAS30 Moulding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment;
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 21/07/2014 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 50x25mm Moulded Dado Rail timber is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded 2 inch Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the Timber Dado Rail, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the JAS30 Pine Dado Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details, before ordering, & before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC & PEFC CERTIFIED No30 TIMBER MOULD WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC -
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - No.30 SA-PEFC/CoC-003209 or No.30 TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders & Direct Deliveries of JAS30 Mould are supplied as a Special Order.