JAS30 2x1 Dado Rail Pine - Finished size: 44x19mm
JAS30 2x1 Timber Dado Rail - machined from Scandinavian Softwood Redwood.
Ex 25x50mm timber - Finished sizes - 44x18mm
This is machined from Fifth Scandinavian Joinery Redwood, which has a reasonable number of knots;
This timber moulding comes from random length stock - These will need to be cut for carrier delivery.
Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
There are generally smaller sized and fewer knots in unassorted timber than Fifth joinery timber.
Price is per running metre, with the length price in the drop-down menu box;
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
50x25mm Softwood No.30 Dado Rail is usually machined from 25mm Unsorted Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size 44x19mm -
- ... Metre JAS30 Dado Rail Lengths in Stock - 03/02/2020 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 2 inch Dado Mouldings cut lengths -
- Latest 2 inch No.30 Dado Mould Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : *SCA* - Previous marks include: SCA - STORA - ENSO - etc.
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 50mm No. 30 Dado Rail Moulding are shown in the drop-down menu -
No. 30 moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
JAS30 Moulding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment;
- Sizes measured as at - 21/07/2014 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 50x25mm Moulded Dado Rail timber is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded 2 inch Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the Timber Dado Rail, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the JAS30 Pine Dado Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details, before ordering, & before commencing work.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified No30 Timber Mould with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - No.30 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or No.30 INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders & Direct Deliveries of JAS30 Mould are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 50mm JAS30 Pine Dado Rails.
Van Delivery of Timber 50x25mm JAS30 Dado Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood 2 inch JAS30 Dado Moulding chargeable carriage weight is 1Kg per 2.4 metre length to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the Standard Zone-A Shipping Charge by XDP Carriers. To order 2" Pine Dado Beads online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Dado Mouldings is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Pine Dado Profiles can be up to - 2400x400x400mm / 10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 44x20mm Dado Rails and Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Pine 50mm Dado-Mouldings, so that we can quote for carriage. )
- The January 2020 Scandinavian Redwood 25mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The February 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Masons Timber February 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 50mm JAS30 Dado Profile - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 2 inch Dado correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.