JAS23 Bolection Mould - Finished size 54mm x 28mm / 10x10mm Rebate - II111 Scandinavian Redwood
JAS23 Softwood Bolection Mould
No23 Pine Moulding finished sizes: 54mm x 28mm with 10mm x 10mm rebate.
Machined from the best joinery quality Unassorted Scandinavian Redwood Timber;
ex 32x63mm nominal stock size.
Bolection Mouldings are generally used around door panels to give the raised-moulding effect.
They can also be used as an edge trim to cover a raised edge of tiles, board or cladding ( up to 10mm thick with this 10x10mm rebate size ).
Other uses are as a Picture-Rail, and also two could be used as a Cable Cover.
54x28mm JAS23 Rebated Bolection Mould is usually machined from 32mm U/S Best Joinery Quality Scandinavian Redwood;
- Finished size : 54mm x 28mm with Rebate size : 10mm x 10mm
- 4.2 Metre Number 23 Bolection Mould Lengths in stock 03/02/2020 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre No 23 Rebated Bolection Mould cut lengths ;-
- Latest 2 inch No.23 Bolection stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : *SCA* - Previous marks include: SCA - STORA - ENSO - etc.
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 54mm No. 23 Bolection Mouldings are shown in the drop-down menu -
No. 23 moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
JAS23 Moulding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment; Exterior use is at your own risk.
- Sizes measured as at - 21/07/2014 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 54x28mm Moulded Bolection Mould timber is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded 2 inch Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the Timber Bolection Mould, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the JAS23 Pine Mould. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined JAS23 Profiled Bolection Mould sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC and PEFC Certified No23 Timber Mould with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - PEFC = JAS23 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or FSC = JAS23 INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details ;are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of JAS 23 Mould are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Softwood JAS23 Bolection Moulding.
Van Delivery of Softwood No 23 Profiled Bolection Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Number23 Mouldings may be shown in Kg, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of No 23 Wood Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg and for 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat extra - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP No23 parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
( The risk of damage and delay has been higher with XPD than TNT. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of JAS 23 Pine Bolection Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Rebated Timber Bolection Mouldings, so that we can quote for carriage. )
- The January 2020 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Pine Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The February 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Masons Timber February 2020 Softwood and Hardwood Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about JAS23 Softwood Prepared Moulding - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of JAS 23 Timber Profile correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.