JAS23 Bolection Mould 2-1/8"x1-1/8" (54x28mm) II111 Pine Scandinavian Redwood
JAS23 2-1/8"x1-1/8" Softwood Bolection Mould
(No23 Mould Finished size: 54x28mm with 10x10mm rebate.)
Machined from Unassorted Scandinavian Redwood timber;
ex 32x63mm stock - finished size approximately 28x54mm with a rebate size 10x10mm.
Bolection mouldings are generally used around door panels to give the raised-moulding effect. They can also be used as an edge trim to cover a raised edge of tiles, board or cladding ( up to 10mm thick with this 10x10mm rebate size ). Other uses are as a picture-rail, and also as a cable cover.
There are generally smaller sized and fewer knots in unassorted timber than Fifth joinery timber.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Price is per running metre, with the length price in the drop-down menu box;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
A slightly smaller Bolection Mould on Special Offer - 40x28mm Pine Bolection Mould ( £2.99 +vat per 2.4 M. length. )
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
54x28mm Softwood No.23 Rebated Bolection Mould is usually machined from 32mm VTH quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 54x28mm - Rebate size : 10x10mm
- 4.8 Metre JAS23 Bolection Mould Lengths in stock 01/03/2018 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre JAS23 Rebated Bolection Mould cut lengths -
- Latest 2 inch No.23 Bolection stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : *SCA* - Previous marks include: SCA - STORA - ENSO - etc.
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 54mm No. 23 Bolection Mouldings are shown in the drop-down menu -
No. 23 moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
JAS23 Moulding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment;
- Sizes measured as at - 21/07/2014 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 54x28mm Moulded Bolection Mould timber is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded 2 inch Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the Timber Bolection Mould, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the JAS23 Pine Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details, before ordering, & before commencing work.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified No23 Timber Mould with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Number 23 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Number 23 TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined JAS23 Profiled Bolection Mould sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders & Direct Deliveries of JAS 23 Mould are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Softwood Bolection Mouldings
JAS Delivery of Timber Bolection Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of JAS23 Bolection Moulding with Rebate is approximately 1Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared JAS23 Bolection Mould can be ordererd online; Just add to basket which calculates carriage by weight.
Carrier Delivery of Bolection Mouldings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Pine Bolection Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Bolection Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 25mm Scandinavian Redwood Price List is current - 01/02/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Rebated Timber Bolection Mould No23 - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of JAS23 Bolection Mould correct, but mistakes can be made!