JAS - Stock, MtM & Glazed
JAS - Standard-size or Made to Measure Timber Fire Doors, with or without Glass Vision-Panels :
- Standard Size Fire Doors are available in Plywood and various Wood Veneers;
- Glass-Opening GO Fire Doors ready to glaze, available in Plywood and Real Veneers;
- Ready-Glazed FD30 & FD60 VP Fire Doors are available in Plywood and some Real Veneers;
Certified Made-to-Measure FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors with or without Certified Glazed Vision Panels, can be made to your order in Plywood, or Pre-finished Real-Veneered.timber. species of your choice. ( Poa - Fire-Check Door Sets with primed or matching-timber Fire Door Frames. )
- £71.40 + VAT 20%
- £319.40 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check that all your Fire Door's component Dimensions, any Mouldings, any Glazing and that All other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Fire Door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Fire Doors after order - Timber Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by our suppliers.
To see Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber or VP Firecheck Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland is normally possible -
Deanta Doors = from £60 +vat England & Wales - poa;
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK Fire Doors™ from JB Kind Doors® is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa;
- Enter your post-code after adding the JBK Timber and Glazed VP Fire Doors to basket;
Please see JB Kind Direct Delivery details - JB Kind Direct Delivery
LPD Doors = £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat;
Mendes Doors = from £60 +vat England & Wales - poa;
Premdor Doors - poa;
XL Joinery = £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weight of Fire Doors is shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Timber and Composite Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Current Manufacturers Fire Door Price Lists need to be checked - 01/03/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details on Timber or Composite Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of JAS Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.