Iseo Deluxe Oak Fire Door: FD30 V-groove Flush Pre-Finished Oak FD30 44mm Internal Firecheck - Mendes Doors
Iseo Deluxe Oak Fire Door: FD30 5-Panel V-groove Flush Pre-Finished White Oak 44mm Internal Fire Door
Internal Timber-core Fire-Door (Half Hour) 1-3/4" - Imported Mendes Doors.
Iseo FD30 Fire Doors are manufactured with an engineered solid Falcatta Pine firecheck timber core, timber frame, and Quarter-cut veneer White Oak door-facings; A contemporary door with feature V- Grooved style, Oak Iseo Fire Doors have attractive cross panels creating an attractive contemporary door ideal for modern interiors. Solid engineered firecheck core & Real Oak lippings, ensure a quality, weighty feel; These doors come pre-finished with a clear satin-lacquer.
- Fire Door Information ( as at 23/08/2012 )
- These Iseo Fire Doors can be used as Fire Pair Doors with 2 Fire Door Leaves using rebated or square meeting stiles and fire/smoke seal;
Fire door Certification may not be valid after any cutting, or if apertures are inserted, unless work is carried out under the BWF Certifire scheme; Check with your Building Inspector.
Matching 1-3/4" thickness / 44mm - Iseo FD30 4-Light Central Glazed Deluxe Oak Internal Fire Doors & Iseo FD30 4-Light Offset Glazed Deluxe Oak Internal Fire Doors are also available :
Matching 1-3/8" thickness / 35mm - Iseo Deluxe Solid Oak Internal Doors - Iseo 4-Light Central Glazed Deluxe Oak Internal Doors & Iseo 4-Light Offset Glazed Deluxe Oak Internal Doors are also available :
Click the links to see our Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Iseo Solid Oak Fire Door specification -
- Solid oak feature grooves.
- Quarter cut cross directional veneered faces.
- Solid Oak 10mm Door lippings on 2 long edges, 5mm on top and bottom edges.
- Closed-pore Satin-lacquer finish.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Iseo fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Mendes Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Iseo Fire Doors.)
Iseo Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Mendes Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
Doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted;
Follow Mendes Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their 1 year guarantee - Mendes Doors
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Mendes Iseo Oak Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
- 03/07/2014 - Door specifications are correct, but subject to change by the manufacturer -
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in Fire Door pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification;
- If it is important, please contact us if there is anything you wish to check, before order -
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use; ask your architect, fire- or building- inspector.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Mendes Fire Door once work has commenced - Mendes Iseo Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Mendes Iseo Oak Fire Doors can be bought online -
Select the Oak Iseo Fire Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- & select 1 of the Mendes delivery products and add to basket : Mendes Door Delivery
- Contact us for reduced delivery charge if you are ordering £600 +vat of Mendes Doors
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Mendes Iseo FD30 Oak Fire Doors
JAS Delivery of Iseo FD30 Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
The approximate weights of Iseo FD30 Oak Fire Doors are -
1981 x 610x44mm - 78x24 14Kg;
1981 x 686x44mm - 78x27 16Kg;
1981 x 762x44mm - 78x30 18Kg;
1981 x 838x44mm - 78x33 20Kg;
2032 x 813x44mm - 80x32 34Kg;
2040 x 626x44mm 36Kg;
2040 x 726x44mm 37Kg;
2040 x 826x44mm 38Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Iseo FD30 Oak Fire Doors is possible from £25 +vat - on unglazed doors up to 20Kg, then 50p per Kg;
Haulier Delivery of Iseo FD30 Oak Fire Doors is £50 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Direct Delivery to mainland of Mendes Iseo FD30 Oak Fire Doors from Mendes Doors is from £60 +vat England - orders over £600 +vat = £31.40 +vat; Cornwall postcodes - poa; Wales SA postcodes - poa; Scotland : poa; (+£25 Domestic addresses;)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Iseo FD30 Oak Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The February 2021 Mendes V-groove Internal Fire Door Price List is current - 08/02/2021 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on Mendes Iseo FD30 Oak Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. seeT&C- We do try to keep prices and specifications of Iseo FD30 Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!