Iris RM Glazed Oak Fire Door: FD30 6-light *Glazed* *Oak* +RM+ 44mm Internal Firecheck - PMM
Iris Glazed RM Fire Door: FD30 6-light *Clear Glazed* *Oak* +Raised Mouldings+ Internal Fire Door - Mendes Doors
PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Fire Door Range - Imperial 1-3/4" / 44mm Internal Fire Door thickness -
Iris Classic Oak Glazed Fire Doors at affordable prices. Traditional Oak Fire Door designs with Clear Flat Glass Fire-rated Panes, Raised & Fielded Panels and solid Oak Raised Mouldings on both sides. Iris 6-Light Fire Doors have engineered Oak construction with MDF core panels, and engineered-timber core stiles and rails, veneered with real Oak; Iris 6 Light Door design with solid real oak Raised Mouldings.
Matching Iris Glazed 1-3/8" thickness / 35mm Oak Door - Iris 6-Light Glazed Oak Internal Door
Matching Iris 2-Panel 1-3/8" / 35mm Oak Door - Iris 2-Panel Oak Internal Door
Matching Iris FD30 2-Panel 1-3/4" / 44mm Oak Fire Door - Iris FD30 2-Panel Oak Internal Fire Door
To see other Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Mendes Doors - Oak Raised Moulding FD30 Iris 6-Light Glazed 1-3/4" / 44mm Fire Door :
from the PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Internal Door Range :
Iris Oak 6-light 2-panel solid Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Mendes Iris Glazed Oak Fire Door sizes - 78" x 27" - 78" x 30" - 78" x 33" - must be fitted and treated to their fitting instructions and "Fire Door Field of Application details.
- Solid engineered construction with FD30 Firecheck door core;
- Real White Oak 0.6mm veneer on door panels and door stiles;
- Raised & Fielded panels and solid Oak Raised-Mouldings both sides;
- Solid Oak lippings on Door stiles, & on top and bottom rails;
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Fire Certificates;
- FD30 half-hour fire rated version can be used in single & double leaf applications - square-edged.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Iris Glazed Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Mendes Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Iris Glazed Fire Doors.)
Glazed Iris Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Mendes Iris Timber Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
Doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for Mendes Iris Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may invalidate the Fire Certificate.)
Follow PM-Mendes Fire Door fitting instructions, care and maintenance advice for your door, and to validate their 1 Year Guarantee
For more information go to the Mendes Doors website -
- 31/3/2014 - Iris Fire Door specifications are correct, but subject to change by Mendes Doors, without notice -
- Please contact us if there is anything you wish to check, before order -
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of these Fire Doors & Certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- Fire Doors cannot be exchanged once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange PM-Mendes Fire Doors after order - Glazed Mendes Iris Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Mendes Iris 6-Light Glazed Oak Fire Doors can be bought online, select the required size from the drop-down menu, and add to basket;
Contact us regarding the Mendes delivery charge, which must be added, it is one of the most complicated;
Click Continue Shopping <--- & select 1 of the Mendes delivery zones, and add to basket - Mendes Door Delivery
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Mendes Iris Glazed Fire Doors
Direct to Site Iris 6 Light Clear Glazed Oak Fire Door Delivery Details from PM-Mendes Doors:
PM-Mendes quote up to 2 weeks from order, so long as the doors are in stock.
Door delivery will be via a reputable carrier company on a door-pallet;
Zone 1 - BA - BS - CF - GL - HR - NP - OX - SN - SP- WR = £51.40 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £31.40 +vat;
Zone 2 - AL - B - BB - BD - BH - BL - CB - CH - CW - CV - DE - DT - DY - DN - FY - HD - HG - HP - HU - HX - L - LA - LD - LE - LL LN - LS - LU - M - ML - NG - NN - OL - PE - PR - S - SG - SK - SR - SY - TF - TW - WA - WD - WF - WN - WS - WV - YO = £69.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £31.40 +vat;xx Contact us regarding our own van delivery in these areas;
Zone 3 - BN - BR - CM - CO - CR - CT - DA - DH - DL - E - EC - EN - GU - HA - IG - IP - KT - ME - N - NE - NR - NW - PL - PO - RH - RG - RM - SA - SE - SL - SM - SO - SR - SS - SW - TA -TN - TO - TQ - TR - TS - TW - UB - W - W1H - WC = £79.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £31.40 +vat;
Zone 4 - CA = £99.60 +vat; For orders over £800+vat = £59.60 +vat;
Scotland - poa;
Additional charges: AM Deliveries - Timed Deliveries - Saturday AM Deliveries - 8x4 Door Blanks - poa;
- The site must be accessible by a 10 Metre vehicle (Fire-engine size);
- One fit and able-bodied person must be present to accept the Delivery goods from the wagon;
- For larger Fire-Doors, Door Blanks and heavier items, two fit and able-bodied people must be present for unloading;
- Delivery will only be made to the kerbside, between 8am & 5pm;
- All goods must be inspected upon Delivery, especially the faces and edges of doors, and any damages reported immediately;
- Failed Deliveries attributed to the customer will still be charged for;
PM-Mendes Delivery & Returns policy - details on request;
JAS Delivery of 6 Light Oak Glazed Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
The approximate weights of Mendes FD30 Iris 6L Oak Fire Doors are:
78x27" - 1981x686x44mm = 28Kg;
78x30" - 1981x762x44mm = 30Kg;
78x33" - 1981x838x44mm = 32Kg;
Carrier Delivery of 6 Light Oak Firedoors may be possible from £25 +vat - on unglazed doors up to 20Kg, then 50p per Kg;
Haulier Delivery of 6 Light Oak Flat Panel Firedoors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Mendes Oak Two Panel FD30 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The February 2021 Mendes Door Price List is current - 01/02/2021 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on FD30 Mendes Iris Oak Glazed Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. seeT&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Glazed Mendes Iris Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!