Iris Door: 2-Panel *Oak* +RM+ 35mm Internal Door - Mendes Doors
Iris Oak Door: 2-Panel Oak +Raised Mouldings+ 35mm Internal Door - Mendes Doors
PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Door Range - Imperial 1-3/8" / 35mm Internal Door thickness;
Iris Classic Oak doors at affordable prices. Traditional Oak Door designs with Raised & Fielded Panels and solid Oak Raised Mouldings on both sides. Iris Doors have engineered Oak construction with MDF core panels, and engineered-timber core stiles and rails; Iris solid two panel door design with real-oak Raised Mouldings.
Matching Iris Glazed Oak 35mm Door - Iris 6-Light Glazed Oak Internal Door
Matching Iris 2-Panel Fire Door 1-3/4" thickness / 44mm - Iris FD30 2-Panel Oak Internal Fire Door
Matching Iris Glazed Fire Door 1-3/4" thickness / 44mm - Iris FD30 6-Light Glazed Oak Internal Fire Door
Click to see our ranges of Internal Doors :
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
Mendes Iris 2-Panel Oak Raised Moulding 1-3/8" / 35mm Door :
from the PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Internal Door Range :
Iris Oak 2-panel solid Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Mendes Iris Doors have a sanded Real-veneer Oak surface, ready for finishing with your choice of woodstain colour.
- 78x24", 78x27", 78x30" & 78x33" Iris solid Doors must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
- Solid engineered construction with MDF core panels & engineered core door stiles & rails;
- Real White Oak 0.6mm veneer on door panels & door stiles, sanded ready to decorate;
- Solid Oak raised-mouldings both sides, around raised & fielded door panels;
- Solid Oak lippings - 10mm on Door stiles, 5mm on top and bottom rails;
- Maximum width reduction on fitting is 6mm per stile.
- Maximum height reduction on fitting is 3mm per rail.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Iris Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Mendes Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Iris Doors.)
Mendes Iris Oak Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Mendes Iris Timber Doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations
(Oils, waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum width reduction on fitting is 6mm per stile and 3mm per rail for height, for Mendes Iris 35mm Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, eg the Oak lipping could be taken off the bottom rail before trimming, and then re-lipping - but this would be at your own risk.)
Follow PM-Mendes Doors fitting instructions, care and maintenance advice for your door, and to validate their 10 Year Guarantee
For more information go to the Mendes Doors website -
- 15/01/2016 - Iris Door specifications are corect, but specifications are correct, but subject to change, without notice -
- Please contact us if there is anything you wish to check, before order -
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- Doors cannot be exchanged once work has commenced;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any PM-Mendes Door after order- Mendes Iris Oak Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Mendes Iris 2-Panel Oak Doors can be bought by selecting the door sizes from the drop-down menu, and adding to basket;
Contact us regarding the Mendes delivery charge which must be added; it is one of the most complicated;
Click Continue Shopping <--- & select 1 of the Mendes delivery zones, and add to basket - Mendes Iris Door Delivery
Please order doors & casings from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Mendes 2-Panel Iris Doors
Direct to Site Iris 2 Panel Oak Door Delivery Details from PM-Mendes Doors:
PM-Mendes quote up to 2 weeks from order, so long as the doors are in stock.
Door delivery will be via a reputable carrier company on a door-pallet;
Zone 1 - BA - BS - CF - GL - HR - NP - OX - SN - SP- WR = £51.40 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £31.40 +vat;
Zone 2 - AL - B - BB - BD - BH - BL - CB - CH - CW - CV - DE - DT - DY - DN - FY - HD - HG - HP - HU - HX - L - LA - LD - LE - LL LN - LS - LU - M - ML - NG - NN - OL - PE - PR - S - SG - SK - SR - SY - TF - TW - WA - WD - WF - WN - WS - WV - YO = £69.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £31.40 +vat;xx Contact us regarding our own van delivery in these areas;
Zone 3 - BN - BR - CM - CO - CR - CT - DA - DH - DL - E - EC - EN - GU - HA - IG - IP - KT - ME - N - NE - NR - NW - PL - PO - RH - RG - RM - SA - SE - SL - SM - SO - SR - SS - SW - TA -TN - TO - TQ - TR - TS - TW - UB - W - W1H - WC = £79.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £31.40 +vat;
Zone 4 - CA = £99.60 +vat; For orders over £800+vat = £59.60 +vat;
Scotland - poa;
Additional charges: AM Deliveries - Timed Deliveries - Saturday AM Deliveries - 8x4 Door Blanks - poa;
- The site must be accessible by a 10 Metre vehicle (Fire-engine size);
- One fit and able-bodied person must be present to accept the Delivery goods from the wagon;
- For larger Fire-Doors, Door Blanks and heavier items, two fit and able-bodied people must be present for unloading;
- Delivery will only be made to the kerbside, between 8am & 5pm;
- All goods must be inspected upon Delivery, especially the faces and edges of doors, and any damages reported immediately;
- Failed Deliveries attributed to the customer will still be charged for;
PM-Mendes Delivery & Returns policy - details on request;
JAS Delivery of 2 Panel Oak Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
The approximate weights of Mendes Iris 2-Panel Oak Doors are:
78x24" - 1981x610x35mm = 12Kg;
78x27" - 1981x686x35mm = 14Kg;
78x30" - 1981x762x35mm = 16Kg;
78x33" - 1981x838x35mm = 18Kg;
Carrier Delivery of 2 Panel Oak Doors may be possible from £25 +vat - on unglazed doors up to 20Kg, then 50p per Kg;
Haulier Delivery of Iris Oak Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Mendes Oak Two Panel Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The February 2021 Mendes Door Price List is current - 01/02/2021 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on Mendes Iris Oak Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Mendes Iris Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!