5" Internal Door Casing Set - 30" Trenched Head (ex 38x125mm - finished size 32x119mm) *Softwood*
5" Internal Door Casing Set - (30" Trenched Head)
- 119mm Lining Size *Redwood Softwood Timber* - 3 Loose lengths of rebated softwood casing;
- ex 38x125mm Softwood with Trenched Head for 30" Doors- (Sometimes an 1/8" or so is given for clearance, depending on supplier.)
( finished size: 119x32mm - 38x12mm rebate; )
Machined from Joinery quality PEFC Certified Fifth Swedish Redwood;
- 125mm Internal Casing Sets in Stock - 01/05/2018 -
- The measured overall width is 119mm but this can vary from batch to batch - Sizes measured as at - 01/06/2016 -
- Contact us if this size is critical -
- We can cut these casings in our workshop to a specific width up to 119mm -
- Select the cutting option in the Drop-down menu, and put the width you require in the Special Instructions Box -
5" PEFC Redwood Casing is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected; These are not defects.
- We also sell 5 Inch Internal Casings in loose lengths and other sizes of Internal Door Casings, Firecheck Door Casings & External Door Casings : JAS Door Casing Range
125mm Internal Door Casing Set (Head Trenched for 726mm Door)
Machined from 38x125mm PEFC or FSC Fifth Swedish redwood, polythene shrink-wrapped as a 3-piece loose set,
These may be supplied by different suppliers who can have slightly differing specifications -
2 @ 78-3/4" legs, 1 @ 34" head: trenched for 30" doors - or can be re-trenched for narrower doors;
(2 @ 2 Metres, 1 @ 870mm head trenched for 762mm doors.)
Finished section: 4-3/4" x 1-1/4" & rebated: 1-1/2" x 1/2".
( 119x32mm finish size, with 38x12mm rebate size.)
View our Door Casing Range in Softwood, Hardwood & Oak Internal Door Casings & Door Linings
5" PEFC Redwood Casing is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - This is not a defect.
4x1.5" Planed Timber Internal Casing should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;4" Softwood Internal Door Casings are not recommended for external use; External use of Moulded Redwood Door Casing is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 14/12/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 125mm Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 5x1-1/2" Internal Redwood Door Casing sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification;
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply certified 5" Moulded Softwood Internal Door Casing wih our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 5 Inch Internal Casings TT-CoC-003944.150 & 5 Inch Internal Casings BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Door Casing once work has commenced. Larger orders of 5" Door Casing and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 5" Internal Door Casings
Van Delivery of 125mm Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a 5" Internal Door Casing is 10Kg, to include packing;
- 5" Internal Door casings can now be purchased online just add to basket - The Shipping Charge is shown in the basket;
Carrier Delivery of 125mm Timber Door Casings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15 +vat; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 5" Internal Door Casings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2016 Scandinavian Softwood Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about 125mm Internal Door Casings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 5 inch Door Casings correct, but mistakes can be made!