Innova® Fire Doors
Premdor® - Innova™ Fire Doors
Innova Fire Doors have the finest quality inlaid veneers to create an exclusive luxury look. Available in flush Oak with contrasting marquetry inlaid Bubinga hardwood, and light Ash with American Black Walnut veneers.
Innova Oak Fire Door: FD30 Fireshield 44mm Internal 30min. Firecheck Door - PF Oak inlaid with Bubinga Veneer - Premdor®
- £168.00 + VAT 20%
Innova Ash Fire Door: FD30 Fireshield 44mm Internal 30min. Firecheck - Ash inlaid with Walnut Veneer - Premdor Fire Doors®
- £168.00 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Premdor® Innova Fire Doors™ are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Doctor's Surgeries, Nursing Homes, Hotels, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer. Innova 44mm Fireshield™ FD30 Fire Doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - See the Spec. Tab.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of Premdor Innova Fire Doors and their Certification, in conjunction with the Intumescent Strip, Door-Frame with Architrave, Hardware and the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Fire Doors after order - Premdor Innova Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
- Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
To see other standard size Premdor Fire Doors - Premdor FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors
For other standard-size Plywood and Flush Real-Veneer, solid or with Glazed-VP - Standard & Glazed VP Fire Doors - and Made-to-Measure Firedoors, solid or with Glazed-VP - FD30 & FD60 MtM Fire Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - Premdor® Flush Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
For all manufacturers Standard-size, Panelled, Glazed and Architectural Flush Firedoors - All Fire Doors
Premdor Real Veneer Innova Fire Doors can be bought online -
Select the Innova Fire Door sizes that you want from the drop down menu, and add to basket; Then add any more Internal Door sizes, Door Casings, or any other items that you require. - The Checkout Trolley icon is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - Click it to see the ongoing price for your order, or to amend it;
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Innova Inlaid-Veneer Fire Doors.
Direct Delivery of Premdor Innova Firedoors may be possible - poa;
Alternative Delivery - Please contact us about these other methods below - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Innova FD30 Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Premdor Architectural Inlay Veneered Innova Fire Doors are shown in Kg:
Carrier Delivery of Premdor Innova Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Innova Fire Doors by Door Pallet is available from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prefinished Innova Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The February 2019 Premdor Price List is current - 03/05/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Architectural Premdor Innova Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Premdor Innova Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.