Inlay Fire Door: FD30 Flush 1-Panel *Pre-Finished Oak* 44mm Internal Fire Door - LPD Traditional Oak Fire Doors
Inlay Fire Door: FD30 Flush 1-Panel *Pre-Finished Oak* 44mm Internal Door - LPD Traditional Oak Fire Doors®
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Pre-Finished Traditional Oak® Range :
The pre-finished Inlay oak fire doors are an ideal addition to the Traditional range, giving you a full suite of pre-finished oak doors for interior use, including flush and glazed door options. These doors are ready for immediate hanging.
Perfectly at home in a traditional or modern setting and with numerous firecheck options available to maximise the breadth of appeal and versatility, the offering is ideally suited to new build applications as well as remodelling or renovation projects.
Other LPD Traditional Oak Door designs - LPD Traditional Oak Internal Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
Inlay FD30 Flush 1-Panel Pre-Finished Oak Internal Fire Doors :
These Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors have a real Oak veneer, and have one inlay panel on each side.
Oak Inlay Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
A beautiful traditional internal fire door with striking inlay panelling and a natural white oak construction.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Competitively priced Architectural doors.
- Pre-Finished clear lacquer coated.
- Solid-core construction.
- Inlay Solid 35mm options available - Inlay Flush 1-Panel Pre-Finished Oak Internal Door
- Inlay Glazed 35mm options available - Inlay 3-Light Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Door
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Inlay Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Inlay Fire Doors or Oak veneers.)
LPD Oak Inlay Fire Door Codes - INLAY1P27FC - INLAY1P30FC - INLAY1P33FC - INLAY1P726FC - INLAY1P826FC - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Inlay Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Inlay FD30 Oak Fire Doors. LPD Doors are pre-finished with a clear varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Oak Inlay Fire Doors after order - LPD Inlay FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more LPD Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD Inlay FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors
Van Delivery of LPD Inlay Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Weights of LPD Inlay FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors are shown in 18Kg;
Direct Delivery of Inlay FD30 Fire Doors from LPD Doors is £30 1st Door +£5 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones)
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
Haulier Delivery of Inlay FD30 Oak Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Inlay Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery.)
- The September 2017 LPD Traditional Oak Door Price List is current - 20/10/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Inlay FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Inlay FD30 Pre-Finished Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!