Immix® White Oak Rake Baluster : IMR1WO & IMR10WO
Richard Burbidge Immix White Oak Rake Baluster - 793x38x25mm Rake Baluster
- It has to be Glass - Richard Burbidge Immix Glass Staircases -
- Glass Balustrade - Glass Stair Bannisters -
- Immix Clear Glass Stair Balustrade Panels with Gun Metal Stair Parts -
IMR1WO - 793x38x25mm - Oak Rake Baluster
IMR10WO - 793x38x25mm - Oak Rake Balusters (Pack of 10)
- Fitting Instructions >
- View other Immix Stairparts: Richard Burbidge Immix Stair Parts
Use the free Richard Burbidge Stairplanning Service to help design your staircase: Stairplanner
Then please Email this to us for a competitive quotation: email@example.com
View the range of components on the Richard Burbidge website : Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Also see Fusion External Balustrade and Fusion for Commercial applications.
Also see our Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Range - Pine, Beech or Oak with Chrome or Brushed Nickel: Axxys Stair Parts
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- The combination of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Timber components are available in White Oak.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge White Oak Rake Baluster Immix Stair Parts IMR1WO & IMR10WO
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Immix Oak Rake Balusters on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of Richard Burbidge Immix IMR1WO & IMR10WO White Oak Rake Balusters are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Immix Stair Parts from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Oak Rake Balusters is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Oak Rake Baluster Stairparts, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Immix Stairparts Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Immix IMR1WO & IMR10WO Rake Balusters - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Immix Oak Rake Balusters correct, but mistakes can be made!