Immix® White Oak Baserail - IBR2400WO - IBR3600WO - IBR4200WO
Richard Burbidge Immix White Oak Baserails - Pre-Finished - IBR Profile
- It has to be Glass - Richard Burbidge Immix Glass Staircases -
- Glass Balustrade - Glass Stair Bannisters -
- Immix Clear Glass Stair Balustrade Panels with Gun Metal Stair Parts -
IBR2400WO - 2400x69x60mm - 2.4 Metres Pre-finished Oak Baserail
IBR3600WO - 3600x69x60mm - 3.6 Metres Pre-finished Oak Baserail
IBR4200WO - 4200x69x60mm - 4.2 Metres Pre-finished Oak Baserail
- View other Immix Stairparts: Richard Burbidge Immix Stair Parts
Use the free Richard Burbidge Stairplanning Service to help design your staircase: Stairplanner
Then please Email this to us for a competitive quotation: email@example.com
View the range of components on the Richard Burbidge website: Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Also see Fusion External Balustrade and Fusion for Commercial applications.
Also see our Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Range - Pine, Beech or Oak with Chrome or Brushed Nickel: Axxys Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge IBR2400WO / IBR3600WO / IBR4200WO Pre-Finished White Oak Baserail -
Finished size: 60x69x2400mm / 60x69x3600mm / 60x69x4200mm - machined from White Oak;
Burbidge Immix Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Immix Oak Baserail sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Immix Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge IBR2400WO / IBR3600WO / IBR4200WO Immix Baserails are a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Immix White Oak Baserails
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Immix White Oak Baserails on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Immix White Oak Baserail IBR2400WO / IBR3600WO / IBR4200WO is 6Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery is possible on White Oak Baserail from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge White Oak Baserail is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Elements White Oak Baserail, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Immix Stairparts Price List - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Immix White Oak Baserails - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Immix White Oak Baserail Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!