HOCKEY STICK (21x6mm x 2.4 Metre.) TM600 Pine Cheshire Mouldings
1" HOCKEY STICK BEAD - Cheshire Mouldings
21mm x 6mm MOULDED HOCKEY STICK BEAD - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM600 - 7/8" 21x6mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Hockey Stick Bead;
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
7/8" Timber Hockey Stick Bead is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 21mm x 6mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to hockey stick bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED REDWOOD HOCKEY STICK TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
7/8" Hockey Stick Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x6mm Timber Hockey Stick is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Hockey Stick Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 21mm x 6mm Redwood Hockey Stick sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 21x6mm TIMBER HOCKEY STICK BEADING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 7/8" TIMBER HOCKEY STICK TT-CoC-003944.150 & 7/8" TIMBER HOCKEY STICK BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS CoC PEFC CERTIFICATION
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Hockey Stick Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Hockey Stick Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for TM600 Cheshire Mouldings Hockey Stick Timber Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Pine Hockey Stick Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood 21x6mm Hockey Stick Bead weight is approximately 0.2Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared 7/8" Timber Hockey Stick Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Hockey Stick Beading is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Hockey Stick Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Cheshire Mouldings JULY 2016 PINE MOULDINGS Price List is current - 16/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 21mm x 6mm Hockey Stick Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 7/8 Inch Hockey Stick Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!