Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing Bead - Dark Hardwood 2.4 metres - Choose HTM889 26x23mm OR/ FB852 26x22mm
Hockey Stick 22x26mm Dark-Hardwood Firecheck Glazing Bead -
- Richard Burbidge FB852 or Cheshire Mouldings HTM889
22mm x 26mm Hockey Stick Bead - Sapele-Hardwood - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- FB852 - 22x26mm ( with 8x18mm Rebate ) x 2.4 metres Red Hardwood - Richard Burbidge.
- HTM889 - 23x26mm ( with 8x18mm Rebate ) x 2.4 metres Red Hardwood - Cheshire Mouldings.
There are very few knots in this Hardwood Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead;
Hardwood Hockey Mould is ideal to use as an internal FD30 44mm Fire-Door Glass-Bead.
The hardwood is of a high enough density for this purpose for Firecheck Certification.
Hardwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other 44mm Fire Door Glass Beads can be seen :
- Ash Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Ash-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Beech Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Beech-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Hardwood Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Hardwood-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Maple Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Maple-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Oak Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Oak-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Sapele Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Sapele-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Walnut Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Walnut-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Real Oak Hockey Stick - Solid White-Oak FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
22x26mm Timber Hockey Stick Glazing Bead is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality Dark-Hardwood Timber;
- Finished sizes up to: 23mm x 26mm - Cheshire Mouldings HTM889 and Richard Burbidge FB852;
The Cheshire Mouldings and Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the square timber, before machining to Hockey Stick Bead. ) - The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots, and many pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Hardwood Hockey Stick in stock - 2.4 metre lengths - 01/01/2021
22x26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small hardwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1 inch Planed Timber Hockey Stick Firecheck Glass Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured at - 15/08/2018
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 32mm Planed Hardwood Hockey Stick Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 22x26mm Hardwood Hockey Stick sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance, and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Hockey Glazing Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Hardwood Hockey Fire Door Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certification for 22x26mm Hardwood Hockey Stick Beading with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification: FSC - 1 inch Hardwood Hockey Stick Bead INT-COC-003944.150 and PEFC - 1 inch Hardwood Hockey Stick Bead INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check your Hardwood Bead Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Hockey Glazing Bead's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Hardwood Hockey-Stick Bead once work has commenced. Orders of FB852 or HTM889 Hardwood Hockey Stick Glass Bead, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque ;or Credit Card payments online for FB852 and HTM889 Hardwood Mouldings.
Van Delivery of 22x26mm Timber Hockey Stick Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of Hardwood 22x26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead is approximately 1 Kg per 2.4 metre length, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Zone-A Carriage Charge; Prepared Hardwood 1 inch Fire Door Glazing Bead can be ordered online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of HTM889 Sapele Hardwood Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of HTM889 26mm Hardwood Fire Door Glazing Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - from Richard Burbidge it would have to be to a Trade Address - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery can be done for larger quantities of Hardwood HTM889 Fire Door Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Hardwood FD30 Hockey-Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2021 25mm Hardwood Board Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Hardwood Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 26mm Hardwood FD30 Hockey Profile - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. seeT&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood Hockey Stick Mould correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.