Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing Bead 22x26mm x 2.4 metres - Choose FB852 or HTM889 Red Hardwood
Hockey Stick 22x26mm Dark-Hardwood Firecheck Glazing Bead -
- Richard Burbidge FB852 or Cheshire Mouldings HTM889
22mm x 26mm Hockey Stick Bead - Sapele-Hardwood - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- FB852 - 22x26mm ( with 8x18mm Rebate ) x 2.4 metres Red Hardwood - Richard Burbidge.
- TM889 - 23x26mm ( with 8x18mm Rebate ) x 2.4 metres Red Hardwood - Cheshire Mouldings.
There are very few knots in this Hardwood Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead;
Hardwood Hockey Mould is ideal to use as an internal FD30 44mm Fire-Door Glass-Bead.
The hardwood is of a high enough density for this purpose for Firecheck Certification.
Hardwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other 44mm Fire Door Glass Beads can be seen :
- Beech Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Beech-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Ash Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Ash-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Maple Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Maple-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Sapele Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Sapele-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Walnut Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Walnut-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Oak Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Oak-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Real Oak Hockey Stick - Solid White-Oak FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
- Hardwood Foil Hockey Stick MDF - Hardwood-MDF FD30 Fire Door Glass Bead
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
22x26mm Timber Hockey Stick Glazing Bead is usually machined from 32mm Best Joinery quality Dark-Hardwood Timber;
- Finished sizes up to: 23mm x 26mm - Cheshire Mouldings HTM889 and Richard Burbidge FB852;
The Cheshire Mouldings and Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the square timber, before machining to Hockey Stick Bead. ) - The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots, and many pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Hardwood Hockey Stick in stock - 2.4 metre lengths - 03/02/2020
22x26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small hardwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1 inch Planed Timber Hockey Stick Firecheck Glass Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured at - 15/08/2018
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 32mm Planed Hardwood Hockey Stick Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 22x26mm Hardwood Hockey Stick sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance, and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Hockey Glazing Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Hardwood Hockey Fire Door Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certification for 22x26mm Hardwood Hockey Stick Beading with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification: FSC - 1 inch Hardwood Hockey Stick Bead INT-COC-003944.150 and PEFC - 1 inch Hardwood Hockey Stick Bead INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check your Hardwood Bead Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Hockey Glazing Bead's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Hardwood Hockey-Stick Bead once work has commenced. Orders of FB852 or HTM889 Hardwood Hockey Stick Glass Bead, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB852 and HTM889 Hardwood Mouldings.
Van Delivery of 22x26mm Timber Hockey Stick Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Hardwood FB852 and HTM889 22mm x 26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead chargeable carriage weight is 1Kg per 2.4 metre length, to include packing;
Profiled Timber 1 inch Hockey Stick FD30 Glass Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket.
Carrier Delivery of Timber Hockey Stick Firecheck Glass Beading is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about FB852 & HTM889 1" Hockey Stick Beading, so that we can quote for carriage. )
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Hardwood Mouldings Price List is current - 19/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about FB852 & HTM889 23x26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood 1" Hockey Stick Glazing Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!