HOCKEY STICK Glazing Bead (21x26mm x 2.4 Metre.) FB852 (or HTM889) Red HARDWOOD
HOCKEY STICK 21x26mm Hardwood Firecheck Glazing Bead - Richard Burbidge FB852 or Cheshire Mouldings TM889
21mm x 26mm HOCKEY STICK BEAD - Hardwood - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB852 - 1" 22x26mm (8x18mm Rebate) x 2.4 Metres Sapele Red Hardwood - Richard Burbidge.
- TM889 - 1" 21x26mm (8x18mm Rebate) x 2.4 Metres Meranti Red Hardwood - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Hardwood Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead;
Hardwood Hockey Mould is ideal to use as an internal firecheck door glazing bead.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen -
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
21x26mm Timber Hockey Stick Glazing Beadis usually machined from 30mm Best Joinery quality Hardwood Timber - Finished sizes : 21mm x 26mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM889 & Richard Burbidge FB852 -
The Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Hockey Stick Bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED HARDWOOD HOCKEY STICK TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
21x26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small hardwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x26mm Planed Timber Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 30mm Planed Hardwood Hockey Stick Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 21x26mm Hardwood Hockey Stick sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Hockey Stick Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined HARDWOOD HOCKEY FIRE DOOR BEAD sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 21x26mm TIMBER HOCKEY STICK BEADING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 1" TIMBER HOCKEY STICK BEAD TT-CoC-003944.150 & 1" TIMBER HOCKEY STICK BEAD BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS CoC PEFC CERTIFICATION
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - RICHARD BURBIDGE CoC FSC CERTIFICATION
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Hockey Stick Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB852 or TM889 Timber Hockey Stick Glass Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB852 & HTM889 Hardwood Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of 21x26mm Timber Hockey Stick Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Hardwood FB852 & HTM889 21x26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead weight is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1" Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Hockey Stick Firecheck Glass Beading is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about FB852 & HTM889 1" Hockey Stick Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JULY 2016 Cheshire Mouldings HARDWOOD MOULDINGS Price List is current - 16/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about FB852 & HTM889 21x26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood 1" Hockey Stick Glazing Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!