Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing-Bead 21x24mm x 3 metre cut to 2 lengths - Hardwood-Foil MDF
Hardwood-Foil MDF 21x24mm Firecheck Glazing Mould
- MDF FD30 Fire Door Glazing Bead 21mm x 24mm x 3 metre length
- Hockey Stick Chamfered Profile Hardwood-effect MDF Moulding;
- 7/8 inch finish - 21mm x 24mm with 7mm x 17mm Rebate x 3 metres Hardwood-Foil MDF
Hardwood-MDF Hockey Mould Fire Bead is ideal to use as an internal firecheck door glazing bead. These foil printed-veneer fire-door beadings are manufactured using man made wood effect foil, pressed onto the MDF core. It provides a consistent colour match unlike natural veneer, or real timber bead.
- 8 lengths in stock 01/04/2019 - Must be cut to 2 x 1.5 metre lengths for carriage, ( or lengths in the drop-down menu ).
- Hardwod-Foil Wrapped Moulded MDF alternatives - 01/04/2019
- In stock for carrier delivery - FB852 or TM889 26x21mm Hardwood Hockey Stick
- Solid timber Dark Hardwood Fire Door Glazing Bead.
- In stock for carrier delivery - FB1062 or OM025 22x26mm Oak Hockey Stick
- Solid timber White Oak Fire Door Glazing Bead.
- In stock for carrier delivery - 21x24mm Ash-MDF Hockey Stick Glazing Bead
- Ash-foil wrapped MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead.
- In stock for carrier delivery - 21x24mm Beech-MDF Hockey Stick Glazing Bead
- Beech-foil wrapped MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead.
- In stock for carrier delivery - 21x24mm Maple-MDF Hockey Stick Glazing Bead
- Maple-foil wrapped MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead.
- In stock for carrier delivery - 21x24mm Oak-MDF Hockey Stick Glazing Bead
- Oak-foil wrapped MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead.
- In stock for carrier delivery - 21x24mm Sapele-MDF Hockey Stick Glazing Bead
- Sapele-foil wrapped MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead.
- In stock for carrier delivery - 21x24mm Walnut-MDF Hockey Stick Glazing Bead
- Walnut-foil wrapped MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead.
Price is per 3.0 metre length, but cut to 2 lengths for carriage;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|- Mason's Timber® |
- Cheshire Mouldings®
- Richard Burbidge®
Beadings & Mouldings -
The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
7/8" Hardwood-MDF Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead;
- Finished sizes : 21mm x 24mm Hardwood-foil wrapped MDF moulding;
MDF mouldings are not suitable for external use; External use of 21mm Hardwood veneer Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead is at your own risk.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Moulded Hardwood MDF Hockey Stick Glazed Firecheck Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Hockey Stick sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the MDF, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Hardwood wrapped MDF Beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of MDF may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Hardwood MDF sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Hardwood-foil wrapped MDF Fire Door Bead with our Chain of Custody Certifications (CoC) -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Hardwood-MDF Hockey TT-CoC-003944.150 or Hardwood-MDF Hockey BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any MDF Hockey Stick Bead once work has commenced. Orders of Hardwood-MDF Hockey Stick Glass Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Hardwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Timber Products should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Hardwood-MDF Bead Sizes may be the nominal size that the Firecheck Hardwood-Foil MDF Glazing Bead is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Hardwood-foil Fire Door Glazing Beads may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Hardwood Foil-wrapped MDF Beads are not suitable for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in Hardwood-MDF FD30 Glass Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Hardwood-MDF Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC)
- JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Hardwood-MDF Bead it is TT-CoC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Hardwood-MDF Bead, it is BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Foil-Wrapped Hardwood-MDF Glazing Bead delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Foil-Hardwood Wrapped MDF Glazing Bead Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Hardwood MDF FD30 Glazing Beading - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time -
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Hardwood-Foil MDF FD30 Glass Bead.
Van Delivery of Hardwood Foil FD30 Glazing Bead on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage-weight for Hardwood foil-wrapped MDF FD30 Door Glazing Beads is 1.5Kg per 3 metre length, to include some packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® standard Zone A Carriage Charge; Hardwood Glazing Beads with purchase button can be bought online - Just add to basket, which calculates shipping by this chargeable-weight; Any products with no purchase basket may have a more complex delivery structure depending on size, weight and postcode; Please contact us - 01254 54000
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Hardwood Glazing Bead Lengths is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres - poa; ( from £15 +vat extra - So we cut the 3 metre lengths to 2 @ 1.5 metres. ) - Anything longer is not suitable, unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Foil-Hardwood MDF Glazing Bead, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2018 MDF Glazing Bead Price-List is current - 01/07/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Solid-Hardwood and Foil-wrapped Hardwood-MDF Fire Door Glazing Beadings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Sapele Glass Bead correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.