High-Pressure Laminate Glazed VP Fire Door - FD30 44mm Internal - Premdor® HPL Fireshield Firecheck Door
High-Pressure Laminate FD30 Fire Door - Polyrey Range High Pressure Laminate Door Faces -
- 44mm Internal (Half Hour) Fire-Check - Premdor HPL Laminate Fireshield Fire Doors
- Glazed to Order Fire Doors need to be ordered with a delivery charge -
At present manufacturing time is approximately 5 weeks on stock sizes - 15/11/2016 - Please plan ahead!
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified White Primed Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
- Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
- Door Thickness 44mm BWF Certified HPL Laminate Firedoor; Depending on Laminate colour, they have 6mm Oak or Walnut type species real Hardwood over-laminated concealed door lippings on two long edges; (Exposed lippings can be specified - poa;)
These Polyrey Laminate Firedoors are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer. The Laminate is from the High-Pressure Polyrey Range, 80 patterns and colours available - with excellent impact, scratch, abrasion and crack resistant properties, and resistant to chemical and household products. Suitable for high traffic public environments, as well as traditional commercial and domestic applications. HPL Laminate door faces have excellent reproduction qualities, especially for woodgrain effects, creating an appearance that is close to perfection. Polyrey Laminate Fire Doors have a Framed Timber internal door construction.HPL Laminate FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - See SPEC.
Follow Premdor door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your HPL Laminate Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
Option Plus Factory supplied - Available Fire Door options -
Factory machining for hinges - poa;
Other Real Veneer standard size Fire Doors - FD30 & FD60 Standard Fire Doors
FD30 Glazed Fireshield Fire Doors can be supplied with other veneers - Glazed FD30 Anegre - Glazed FD30 Ash - Glazed FD30 Beech - Glazed FD30 Durador™ - Glazed FD30 Koto - Glazed FD30 Oak - Glazed FD30 Sapele - Glazed FD30 Walnut + Glazed FD30 Plywood + Glazed FD30 White Primed + Glazed FD30 White Laminate + Glazed FD30 HPL-Laminate and as Solid FD30 Fireshield doors - Premdor FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors
For Made to Measure Fire Doors ( with or without Glazed Vision Panels ) - Made to Size FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors
All manufacturers Standard-size, Panelled, Glazed & Architectural V-Groove Fire Doors - All Fire Doors
Premdor FD30 Fireshield Glazed HPL Laminate Fire Door - 44mm Fire Door thickness with 6mm unfinished concealed long-edge door lippings (Popular Plywood Doors have exposed lippings.);
- Glazed Vision Panel sizes :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ DOORS; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ DOORS; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm+ GLASS CENTRAL;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mmDOORS; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
VISION PANEL SIZES ARE THE ACTUAL CUT-OUT SIZE FROM THE HIGH PRESSURE LAMINATE FIRE DOOR;
THE BEADING THEN COVERS THE GLASS BY 14mm (ie THE GLASS SIZE IS 28mm SMALLER ON EACH DIMENSION - Height & Width.)
DOOR MARGINS ARE MEASURED TO THIS CUT-OUT SIZE FROM EDGES OF THE LAMINATE VP FIREDOOR.
- BESPOKE Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure or other Special Fire Glasses are possible - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - SELECT IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C730- SELECT IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU -
- Glazing bead is Foil-wrapped MDF, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the door; SOLID HARDWOOD TIMBER BEAD CAN BE SPECIFIED - poa;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal can be included for 3 edges - Top & both sides - SELECT IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU -
- Door Lippings are Oak-type species real Hardwood, and may be concealed or exposed, and may only be on two long edges;
- Smooth, high density faces ensure that paint grade plus doors have the optimum base for a high quality painted finish;
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames - SELECT IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU -
HPL Laminate FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see Premdor HPL Laminate Half-Hour 44mm Fire Door Specification : PREMDOR HPL LAMINATE VP FIRESHIELD FD30 Spec. SHEET
HPL Laminated Glazed Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF DOOR CARE
Premdoor HPL Laminate VP doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for PREMDOOR FD30 Glazed HPL Laminate Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow PREMDOR door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their guarantee;
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED HPL LAMINATED FD30 FIRE DOORS WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, COC -
JAS TIMBER COC CERTIFICATION - HPL LAMINATE FD30 SA-PEFC/COC-003209 & HPL LAMINATE FD30 SA-COC-003209- SELECT IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU -
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- IT IS THE PURCHASER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE SUITABILITY OF THIS FIRE DOOR & IT'S CERTIFICATION, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTUMESCENT STRIP, DOOR-FRAME with SURROUND, HARDWARE & THE SITUATION OF USE.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any HPL Laminated FD30 VP Fire Door after order - HPL Laminate Glazed FD30 Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
HPL Laminate FD30 Fireshield™ Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Fire Door size you require and add to basket, then continue shopping if there are more Premdor® Doors, or other items to order. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! ) Fire Doors need to be ordered with a haulier delivery charge - Haulier Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Flush Colour Laminate FD30 Fire Doors ( there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards )
Direct Delivery of Premdor Half Hour Pattern Laminate FD30 Firedoors - poa;
Alternative Delivery - Please contact us about these other methods below - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of White Laminate FD30 Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weights of Premdor Fireshield FD30 Polyrey Pattern Laminate Flush Fire Doors are shown in Kg:
FD30VPHPL20 78x24 Flush Polyrey HPL Laminate Fire Door - 24Kg;
FD30VPHPL23 78x27 Flush Polyrey HPL Laminate Fire Door - 26Kg;
FD30VPHPL26 78x30 Flush Polyrey HPL Laminate Fire Door - 28Kg;
FD30VPHPL29 78x33 Flush Polyrey HPL Laminate Fire Door - 30Kg;
FD30VPHPL30 78x36 Flush Polyrey HPL Laminate Fire Door - 32Kg;
FD30VPHPL28 80x32 Flush Polyrey HPL Laminate Fire Door - 30Kg;
FD30VPHPL726 2040x726x44mm Flush Polyrey HPL Laminate Fire Door - 28Kg;
FD30VPHPL826 2040x826x44mm Flush Polyrey HPL Laminate Fire Door - 30Kg;
FD30VPHPL926 2040x926x44mm Flush Polyrey HPL Laminate Fire Door - 32Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Premdor Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of White Coloured Laminate Half-Hour Fire Doors by Door Pallet is available from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prefinished Plain Colour Laminate Flush Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The February 2017 Premdor Price List is current - 01/11/2017
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Premdor Polyrey Flush HPL Laminate Pre-Finished Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Premdor FD30 Patterned Laminate Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.