Pattress for Handrail Bracket - Hexagonal
Handrail Bracket Pattress - Hexagonal Softwood Timber Wall Pattress
120mm / 5" point to point;
110mm / 4.25" across the flats;
20mm / 3/4" timber thickness.
Machined in our workshop from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Pine Redwood, with Ovolo moulding on 6 sides;
These handrail wall pattresses are unfinished timber "in the white" and require fine sanding for decoration.
They can be used for mounting metal handrail brackets to fix stair handrails to a wall, or as roses for light fittings and light switches.
This item can also be made in MDF to give a smoother finish for painting, or in Hardwood or Oak.
Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defect.
For cutting or machining of a Hexagonal Pattress, see - Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
See other pattresses - Timber Handrail and Fittings
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Moulded Timber Hexagonal Handrail Pattress - Machined from 5x1 Redwood - 125x25mm Planed Timber ex 25mm Fifths Joinery quality FSC or PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - size : 119x20mm; We machine this in our own workshop to these Hexagonal Pattress sizes:
125mm / 5" point to point;
110mm / 4.25" across the flats;
20mm timber thickness.
- Handrail Pattresses are in Stock and available for delivery - 01/05/2019
5x1 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - ( Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber ).
Hexagonal Planed Timber Handrail Pattresses should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 5x1 Planed Redwood Hexagonal Pattresses can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment and weather-proof coating; External use of Softwood Hexagonal Pattresses are at your own risk.
- Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 13/08/2014
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25x125mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 5x1 Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 5x1 Timber Pattress.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Hexagonal Planed Pine Pattress sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certified 5x1 Planed Hexagonal Pattresses with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber FSC CoC Certification - Hexagonal Pattress TT-CoC-003944.150 and PEFC CoC Certification - Hexagonal Pattress BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Items may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- Check your Timber Wall Pattress delivery, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variations;
- We cannot exchange any Iimber Joinery Pattresses; They are made and supplied as a Special Order.
Workshop Wall Pattresses are NOT treated with any paint, primer or preservative.
We recommend microporous treatment on all surfaces and edges to protect your Joinery Pattresses to avoid problems with movement in the timber; However due to the nature of softwood and hardwood, and because we have no control over its situation, usage or maintenance, we cannot offer a guarantee against splitting, twisting or bowing in external softwood or hardwood joinery items. External use is at your own risk.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Hexagonal Pine Pattresses
Van Delivery of Hexagonal Pattresses on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
AChargeable carriage weights of Hexagonal Handrail Wall Pattresses are shown in Kg;
Prepared 6x1 Hexagonal Timber Pattresses can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Pine Stair Patresses is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Pine Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Pine items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Hexagonal Timber Wall Pattresses, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2018 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current - 01/12/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Hexagonal Handrail Wall Pattresses - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Hexagonal Pattresses, but mistakes can be made!