Pattress for Handrail Bracket - Pine Hexagonal Wall-Pattress
Handrail Bracket Pattress - Hexagonal Pine Wall-Pattress
120mm point to point;
110mm across the flats;
20mm timber thickness.
Machined in our workshop from Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood, with Ovolo moulding on 6 sides;
These handrail wall pattresses are unfinished timber "in the white" and require fine sanding before decoration.
They can be used for mounting metal handrail brackets to fix stair handrails to a wall, or as roses for light fittings and light switches, and can be made to a bespoke size - poa;
This item can also be made in MDF to give a smoother finish for painting, in Sapele Hardwood, or in White Oak.
Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defect.
See other pattresses - Timber Handrail and Fittings
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
Moulded Timber Hexagonal Handrail Pattress - Machined from 5x1 Redwood - 125x25mm Planed Timber ex 25mm Fifths Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood Timber - size : 119x20mm; We machine this in our own workshop to these Hexagonal Pattress sizes:
125mm / 5 inches point to point;
110mm / 4.25 inches across the flats;
20mm timber thickness.
We can machine other sizes to order - poa;
- Handrail Pattresses are in Stock and available for delivery - 03/02/2020
5x1 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - ( Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber ).
Hexagonal Profiled Timber Handrail Pattresses should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 5x1 Profiled Redwood Hexagonal Pattresses can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment and weather-proof coating; External use of Softwood Hexagonal Pattresses are at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Hexagonal Planed Pine Pattress sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Items may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- Check your Timber Wall Pattress delivery, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variations;
- We cannot exchange any Iimber Joinery Pattresses; They are made and supplied as a Special Order.
Workshop Wall Pattresses are NOT treated with any paint, primer or preservative.
We recommend microporous treatment on all surfaces and edges to protect your Joinery Pattresses to avoid problems with movement in the timber; However due to the nature of softwood and hardwood, and because we have no control over its situation, usage or maintenance, we cannot offer a guarantee against splitting, twisting or bowing in external softwood or hardwood joinery items. External use is at your own risk.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Pine Hexagonal Wall Pattresses.
Van Delivery of Machined Timber Hexagonal Handrail Pattresses on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Hexagonal Handrail Wall Pattresses may be shown in Kg;
They can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Pine Stair Pattresses is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Pine Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm and 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Pine items longer than 2.4 metres with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Solid Pine Handrail Pattresses, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2020 Scandinavian Softwood Price Lists are current - 01/02/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Bespoke Joinery Pine Pattress Blocks - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hexagonal Pine Pattresses correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.