Pattress for Handrail Bracket - Hexagonal
Handrail Bracket Pattress - Hexagonal Softwood Timber Wall Pattress
125mm / 5" point to point;
110mm / 4.25" across the flats;
20mm / 3/4" timber thickness.
Machined in our workshop from PEFC Scandinavian Pine Redwood, with Ovolo moulding on 6 sides;
These handrail wall pattresses are unfinished timber "in the white" and require fine sanding for decoration.
They can be used for mounting metal handrail brackets to fix handrails to a wall.
We will be introducing MDF pattresses soon, to give a smoother finish for painting.
Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defect.
For cutting or machining of a Hexagonal Pattress, see - Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
See other pattresses - Timber Handrail & Fittings
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Moulded Timber Hexagonal Handrail Pattress - Machined from 5x1 Redwood - 150x25mm Planed Timber ex 25mm Fifths Joinery quality FSC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - size : 130x21mm; We machine this in our own workshop to these hexagonal pattresses - size:
125mm / 5" point to point;
110mm / 4.25" across the flats;
20mm timber thickness.
- Handrail Pattresses are in Stock and available for delivery - 01/08/2018 -
5x1 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
Hexagonal Planed Timber Handrail Pattresses should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 5x1 Planed Redwood Hexagonal Pattresses can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Softwood Circular Pattresses are at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 13/08/2014 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25x125mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 5x1 Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 5x1 Timber Pattress. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Hexagonal Planed Pine Pattress sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certified 5x1 Planed Hexagonal Pattresses with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 5x1 Pattress TT-CoC-003944.150 & 5x1 Pattress BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 5x1 Timber Pattresses are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Hexagonal Pattresses
JAS Delivery of Hexagonal Pattresses on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Hexagonal Handrail Wall Pattresses are shown in Kg;
Prepared 6x1 Hexagonal Timber Pattresses can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Pine Stair Patresses is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Pine Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Pine items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Hexagonal Pattresses, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The June 2016 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Hexagonal Handrail Wall Pattresses - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Hexagonal Pattresses, but mistakes can be made!