Heritage WOHCF200 *Forston* White Oak 115mm Top/Bottom Newel - Richard Burbidge
Heritage *Forston* White Oak Top/Bottom Newel Turn - 725x115x115mm - WOHCF200
- Richard Burbidge Heritage Stairparts.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: Richard Burbidge Stairplanner™ Service website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details from Richard Burbidge online - Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge WOHCF200 Hardwood Heritage Forston Staircase Newel Turn -
Finished size: 115x115x725mm - machined from Hardwood - Oak Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Burbidge Heritage Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Hardwood Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Heritage Hardwood Forston Oak Newel Turn sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Heritage Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge WOHCF200 Heritage Forston Oak Newel Turns are a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Heritage Forston White Oak Newel Turn WOHCF200
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Heritage Forston White Oak Newel Turn on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Heritage White Oak Forston Newel Turn WOHCF200 is 6Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery is possible on White Oak Newel Turn from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge White Oak Newel Turn is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Heritage White Oak Newel Turn, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Heritage Stairparts Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Heritage WOHCF200 White Oak Newel Turn - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Heritage WOHCF200 White Oak Forston Newel Turn Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!