Heritage WOHCK *Kenilworth* White Oak 55mm Spindles - Richard Burbidge
Heritage *Kenilworth* White Oak Spindles - 900x55x55mm & 1100x55x55mm - WOHCK900 & WOHCK1100
- Richard Burbidge Heritage Stairparts.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: Richard Burbidge Stairplanner™ Service website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote: email@example.com
For more details from Richard Burbidge online - Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge Heritage WOHCK900 55x55x900mm & WOHCK1100 55x55x1100mm Hardwood Staircase Kenilworth Spindles -
Finished size: 900x41x41mm & 1100x41x41mm - machined from Hardwood - Oak Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Burbidge Heritage Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Hardwood Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Heritage Hardwood Kenilworth Spindle sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Heritage Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge WOHCK900 / WOHCK1100 Kenilworth Spindles are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Heritage Kenilworth White Oak Spindles WOHCK900 - WOHCK1100
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Heritage White Oak Kenilworth Spindles on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Heritage White Oak Kenilworth Spindles WOHCK900 / WOHCK1100 is 1.5Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery is possible on White Oak Kenilworth Spindles from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge White Oak Kenilworth Spindles is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Heritage White Oak Kenilworth Spindles, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Heritage Stairparts Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Heritage WOHCK900/WOHCK1100 White Oak Kenilworth Spindles - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Heritage WOHCK900/WOHCK1100 White Oak Kenilworth Spindle Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!