Hardwood Mouldings - Hardwood Skirting Boards - Hardwood Architraves - Hardwood Beadings -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
We stock a full range of Profiled Hardwood Moulds and Beads - Glazing beads such as Quadrants and Ovolo Beads in many sizes; Panel Mouldings such as Broken Ogee and Scotia Mould, again in various sizes; Sliding-Sash Window Mouldings - Parting Bead and Staff Bead can be machined to order items. A few other mouldings to mention are Corner Beads, Hockey Stick, Dowels and Half-Round Beads.
Hardwood Timber Mouldings from Cheshire Mouldings, Illingworth-Ingham, Masons Timber Products and Richard Burbidge;
Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing Bead - Dark Hardwood 2.4 metres | CHOOSE HTM889 26x23mm OR/ DRS1001 26x22mm
- Now £8.64 + VAT 20%
- £7.00 + VAT 20%
- £3.80 + VAT 20%
- £4.30 + VAT 20%
- £3.40 + VAT 20%
Quadrant Glazing Bead 16x16mm x 2.4 metres - CRN1003 Red Hardwood | CHOOSE 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 15
- £5.20 + VAT 20%
- £4.30 + VAT 20%
- £3.30 + VAT 20%
- £71.80 + VAT 20%
- £3.60 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings and Beadings in Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Hardwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects.
Moulding sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Hardwood Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Hardwood Bead sizes are generally within ± 1.5mm on thickness / up to ± 6mm on width - there may be splitter saw edges, and a cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the hardwood, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed Hardwood Moulding. The size and profile of Hardwood Profiles may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Hardwood Beadings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment;
Some are not recommended anyway if made from a low durability hardwood, if exposed mouldings are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. ( Engineered timber products are generally not suitable for external use. )
Sapele is a medium durability timber, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use. External use is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
We can supply Certification for Hardwood Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certification - FSC Hardwood Mould INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Hardwood Mould INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Planed Hardwood Moulding sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Hardwood Moulding delivery on arrival, that all component dimensions and mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and ALL Direct Deliveries of Hardwood Timber Mouldings are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Hardwood Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Hardwood Moulds in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Hardwood Mouldings may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery - of Hardwood Moulding Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Hardwood Moulding Profiles can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled Timber Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
Delivery of Solid Real Wood Worktops from Deralam costs from £40 +vat Derablok Solid Timber Kitchen Worktops and Breakfast Bars | Pine, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings from Richard Burbidge may be possible to a Trade customer, at a Trade address, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Moulded Hardwood Profiles, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Hardwood Profiles Price List is current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Moulding Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 Hardwood Profiles Price List is current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Specials for Woodturning Hardwood Beadings Price List is current - 01/05/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Hardwood Arc and Skirting Profiles 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood Profiles correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.