Hardwood Mouldings - Hardwood Skirting Boards - Hardwood Architraves - Hardwood Beadings -
at JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn BB1 1DB
Hardwood Timber Mouldings from Cheshire Mouldings®, Illingworth-Ingham®, Masons Timber Products® and Richard Burbidge®;
- Now £6.01 + VAT 20%
- £3.20 + VAT 20%
- £5.10 + VAT 20%
- £2.70 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £2.50 + VAT 20%
- £18.80 + VAT 20%
- £2.10 + VAT 20%
- £38.10 + VAT 20%
Hardwood FB171 18x4mm Stripwood 2.4 Metre - Dark Hardwood - Richard Burbidge - 1 Bundle (12 lengths)
- £33.90 + VAT 20%
- £2.40 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.52 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Hardwood, Ash, Oak and Softwood.
Hardwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects.
Moulding sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Hardwood Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Hardwood Bead sizes are generally ± 1.5mm on thickness / up to ± 6mm on width - there may be one splitter saw edge, & ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed Hardwood Moulding. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Hardwood Beadings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment;
Some are not recommended anyway if made from a low durability hardwood, if exposed mouldings are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. ( Engineered timber products are generally not suitable for external use. )
Sapele is a medium durability timber, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for external use.
We can supply Certification for Hardwood Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certification - FSC Hardwood Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC Hardwood Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Planed Hardwood Moulding sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Hardwood Moulding delivery on arrival, that all component dimensions and mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and ALL Direct Deliveries of Hardwood Timber Mouldings are supplied as a Special Order.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings®, Masons Timber®, International Timber®, Richard Burbidge® and Timbmet®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Hardwood Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Hardwood Moulds on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Profiled Hardwood Profiles in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Hardwood Lengths is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
For 2.4 to 3.6 metres ( from £15 +vat extra ) - poa;
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities.
Haulier Delivery of Hardwood Mouldings by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; It is charged per pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Hardwood Moulded Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC® & FSC® Hardwood Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2019 Quarterly Hardwood Board Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/10/2019
- The January 2019 Cheshire Mouldings Hardwood Moulding Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Machined Hardwood Dado and Panel Mouldings and Beadings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood Profiles correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.