Hardwood Mouldings - Hardwood Skirting Boards - Hardwood Architraves - Hardwood Beadings
Hardwood Timber Mouldings from Cheshire Mouldings, Illingworth-Ingham, Masons Timber Products and Richard Burbidge;
- £5.10 + VAT 20%
- £2.70 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £2.30 + VAT 20%
- £18.20 + VAT 20%
- £8.10 + VAT 20%
HOCKEY STICK Glazing Bead 21x24mm 3 Metre - WALNUT-Foil wrapped MDF (Cut to 2 x 1.5 M Lengths for Carriage)
- £13.50 + VAT 20%
- £2.10 + VAT 20%
- £36.30 + VAT 20%
Hardwood FB171 18x4mm STRIPWOOD 2.4 Metre - Dark Hardwood - Richard Burbidge - 1 Bundle (12 lengths)
- £32.60 + VAT 20%
- £3.20 + VAT 20%
- £3.20 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Hardwood, Ash, Oak and Softwood.
Hardwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects.
Moulding Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the Profiled Hardwood Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Hardwood Bead sizes are generally ± 1.5mm on thickness / up to ± 6mm on width - there may be one splitter saw edge, & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed Hardwood Moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
Hardwood Beadings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment;
Some Beadings are not recommended anyway if exposed mouldings are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC AND PEFC CERTIFIED HARDWOOD MOULDINGS & BEADINGS WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC : JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PLANED HARDWOOD MOULDING sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Hardwood Timber Mouldings are supplied as a Special Order.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings, Masons Timber, International Timber, Richard Burbidge and Timbmet.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Hardwood Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Hardwood Moulds on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Hardwood Moulding & Beading are shown in Kg, to include our packing & carriage charge;
Profiled Hardwood Mouldings with purchase basket can be bought online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Other products with no purchase basket may have a more complex delivery structure depending on weight, length & where you are - please contact us.
Carrier Delivery of Mouldings and Beadings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. from + £15+vat- poa;Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Hardwood Timber Mouldings and Beadings - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC & FSC Timber Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2017 Cheshire Mouldings HARDWOOD MOULDING Price List is current; - 03/01/2017 -
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 Richard Burbidge TIMBER MOULDING Price List is current; - 03/01/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Softwood Mouldings & Beadings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber Mouldings and Beadings correct, but mistakes can be made!