Hardwood Mouldings - Hardwood Skirting Boards - Hardwood Architraves - Hardwood Beadings - at JAS Timber Supplies, Blackburn, Lancashire.
Hardwood Timber Mouldings from Cheshire Mouldings®, Illingworth-Ingham®, Masons Timber Products® and Richard Burbidge®;
- £5.10 + VAT 20%
- £2.70 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £2.30 + VAT 20%
- £19.60 + VAT 20%
- £8.80 + VAT 20%
Hockey Stick Glazing Bead 21x24mm 3 Metre - Walnut-Foil wrapped MDF (Cut to 2 x 1.5 M Lengths for Carriage)
- £13.50 + VAT 20%
- £2.10 + VAT 20%
- £36.30 + VAT 20%
Hardwood FB171 18x4mm Stripwood 2.4 Metre - Dark Hardwood - Richard Burbidge - 1 Bundle (12 lengths)
- £32.60 + VAT 20%
- £3.20 + VAT 20%
- £3.20 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Hardwood, Ash, Oak and Softwood.
Hardwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects.
Moulding Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Hardwood Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Hardwood Bead sizes are generally ± 1.5mm on thickness / up to ± 6mm on width - there may be one splitter saw edge, & ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed Hardwood Moulding. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Hardwood Beadings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment;
Some are not recommended anyway if made from a low durability hardwood, if exposed mouldings are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. (Engineered timber products are generally not suitable for external use.)
Sapele is a medium durability timber, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for external use.
We can supply certified Hardwood Mouldings with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Hardwood Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 or Hardwood Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Planed Hardwood Moulding sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Hardwood Timber Mouldings are supplied as a Special Order.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings®, Masons Timber®, International Timber®, Richard Burbidge® and Timbmet®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Hardwood Mouldings
Van Delivery of Hardwood Moulds on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of Hardwood Moulding and Beading are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, our careful packing and a carrier charge;
Profiled Hardwood Mouldings with purchase basket can be bought online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Other products with no purchase basket may have a more complex delivery structure depending on weight, length & where you are - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Carrier Delivery of Profiled Hardwood Mouldings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities ( Zone A Mainland - poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Hardwood Timber Mouldings and Beadings - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC® & FSC® Timber Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Hardwood Mouldings™ Price List is current - 01/07/2018
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings™ Price List is current - 01/07/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Hardwood Mouldings & Beadings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber Mouldings and Beadings correct, but mistakes can be made!