Hardwood Jointed Board - Hardwood Worktops
Hardwood Jointed Board and Hardwood "Contract" Worktops -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
- Oak Jointed Board - Oak Worktops - Oak Table Tops - Tulipwood Jointed Board - Beech Worktops - Cherry Worktops - Iroko Worktops - Maple Worktops - Sapele Worktops - Walnut Worktops - Wenge Worktops and Zebrano Worktops : These all have solid timber staves.
- £93.00 + VAT 20%
- £57.00 + VAT 20%
- £299.00 + VAT 20%
- £378.00 + VAT 20%
- £236.30 + VAT 20%
- £630.00 + VAT 20%
- £630.00 + VAT 20%
- £630.00 + VAT 20%
- £472.50 + VAT 20%
- £311.90 + VAT 20%
Hardwood Furniture Board and Worksurfaces -
Stocked in widths of :
- 600mm x 18mm Oak Board - 40 to 60mm wide staves;
- 600mm x 18mm Tulipwood Board - 40 to 60mm wide staves;
- 650mm x 40mm Hardwood Worktops : Oak, Maple - 40 to 60mm wide staves;
- 915mm x 40mm Oak Table Tops - approx 100mm wide staves;
These Hardwood Boards are natural products - variations in knots, colour, grain and knots should be expected - They are not defects.
Not suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - cupping can occur if Hardwood Boards are not fixed in place straight away.
Hardwood Board can not be recommended for use externally - it is a glued board - External use is at your own risk;
"Contract Quality" Hardwood Jointed-Boards are produced as a value for money product for Domestic use in a DRY internal environment; Any use where water may come into contact with the timber is entirely at your own risk. Treatment is the key to Worktop longevity, as with all timber products. It is recommended to coat both faces, all edges, and any cut-outs with 5 or 6 coats of Danish Oil prior to fixing; Fix at 300mm centres to avoid cupping or twisting. Sand and recoat with 2 coats of Danish Oil every year.
Sizes are the usual hardwood nominal size that the Hardwood Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained +/- 5mm; The size and profile of timber boards may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Hardwood Jointed Board and Worktop sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Hardwood Jointed Boards.
Van Delivery of Timber Jointed Boards on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Jointed PSE Timber Boards may be shown in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small checkout trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Hardwood Jointed Boards from Richard Burbidge may be possible to a Trade customer, at a Trade address, and costs from £30 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Moulded Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Profiles costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( there is no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Solid Stave Hardwood, Redwood and Oak Jointed Boards, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The October 2021 Quarterly Oak and Hardwood Board Price Lists are current - 01/12/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings August 2021 Jointed Hardwood Price List is current - 01/12/2021
- The April 2021 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Board Price List is current - 01/12/2021
- The Masons Timber April 2021 Oak and Hardwood Boards Price Lists are current - 01/12/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber-Stave Boards and Worktops - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood Boards correct, please tell us if you see any errors.