Hardwood Jointed Board and Hardwood Worktops
Hardwood Jointed Board and Hardwood "Contract" Worktops -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
- Oak Jointed Board - Oak Worktops - Oak Table Tops - Tulipwood Jointed Board - Beech Worktops - Cherry Worktops - Iroko Worktops - Maple Worktops - Sapele Worktops - Walnut Worktops - Wenge Worktops and Zebrano Worktops : These all have solid timber staves.
- £93.00 + VAT 20%
- £57.00 + VAT 20%
- £299.00 + VAT 20%
- £378.00 + VAT 20%
- £236.30 + VAT 20%
- £630.00 + VAT 20%
- £630.00 + VAT 20%
- £630.00 + VAT 20%
- £472.50 + VAT 20%
- £311.90 + VAT 20%
Hardwood Jointed Board:
Stocked in widths of :
- 600mm x 18mm Oak Board - 40 to 60mm wide staves;
- 600mm x 18mm Tulipwood Board - 40 to 60mm wide staves;
- 650mm x 40mm Hardwood Worktops : Oak, Maple - 40 to 60mm wide staves;
- 915mm x 40mm Oak Table Tops - approx 100mm wide staves;;
These Hardwood Boards are natural products - variations in knots, colour, grain and knots should be expected - They are not defects.
Not suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - cupping can occur if Hardwood Boards are not fixed in place straight away.
Hardwood Board can not be recommended for use externally - it is a glued board - External use is at your own risk;
"Contract Quality" Hardwood Jointed-Boards are produced as a value for money product for Domestic use in a DRY environment; Any use where water may come into contact with the timber is entirely at your own risk. Treatment is the key to Worktop longevity, as with all timber products. It is recommended to coat both faces, all edges, and any cut-outs with 5 or 6 coats of Danish Oil prior to fixing; Fix at 300mm centres to avoid cupping or twisting. Sand & recoat with 2 coats of Danish Oil every year.
Sizes are the usual hardwood timber nominal size that the Hardwood Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained +/- 5mm; ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Hardwood Jointed Board and Worktop sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Hardwood Jointed Boards.
Van Delivery of Timber Jointed Boards on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Jointed PSE Timber Boards may be shown in Kg, to include some packaging, our careful packing and the XDP standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small checkout trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Whitewood Jointed Boards from Richard Burbidge may be possible to a Trade customer, at a Trade address, and costs from £30 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Jointed Boards is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other zones; XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm and 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Timber items longer than 2.4 metres with TNT. ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you not to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Solid Stave Whitewood, Redwood and Oak Jointed Boards, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The October 2020 Quarterly Oak and Hardwood Board Price Lists are current - 01/11/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings October 2020 Jointed Hardwood Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Board Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2020 Oak and Hardwood Boards Price Lists are current - 01/11/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber Stave Boards and Worktops - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber Boards correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.