Hardwood Jointed Board - Hardwood Worktops
Hardwood Jointed Board and Worktops -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
New in stock - 30mm Worktops Malaysian Rubberwood 12' x 4'
- American White Oak Board - European Oak Board - European Oak Table Tops - European Oak Worktops - Butcher Block Oak Worktops - Beech Worktops - Iroko Worktops - Walnut Worktops - Brown Ash Worktops - Chalked Oak Worktops - Fossil Oak Worktops - Espresso Oak Worktops - all have solid timber staves.
- £336.90 + VAT 20%
- Now £220.95 + VAT 20%
- Now £257.22 + VAT 20%
- Now £273.24 + VAT 20%
- Now £335.88 + VAT 20%
- Now £354.15 + VAT 20%
- Now £494.10 + VAT 20%
- £93.75 + VAT 20%
- £145.80 + VAT 20%
- £129.60 + VAT 20%
- £112.40 + VAT 20%
- £112.40 + VAT 20%
Hardwood Furniture Board and Worksurfaces -
- 600mm x 18mm A/B Oak Board - 45 to 90mm staves - 1.4 to 3 metre lengths;
- 600mm x 18mm A/B Ash Board - 45 to 50mm staves - 2.4 metres
- 600mm x 18mm A/B Tulipwood Board - 35 to 60mm staves - 2.4 metres
- 915mm x 30 & 40mm Oak Table Tops - 40 to 90mm staves - 1530 / 1830 / 2440mm
- 810mm & 1220mm x 30mm Rubberwood Worktops - 40 to 90mm staves x 3660mm
These Hardwood Boards are made from natural products - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Not suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - cupping can occur if Hardwood Boards are not fixed in place straight away.
Hardwood Board can not be recommended for use externally - it is a glued board - External use is at your own risk;
"Contract Quality" Hardwood Jointed-Boards are produced as a value for money product for Domestic use in a DRY internal environment; Any use where water may come into contact with the timber is entirely at your own risk. Treatment is the key to Worktop longevity, as with all timber products. It is recommended to coat both faces, all edges, and any cut-outs with 5 or 6 coats of Danish Oil prior to fixing; Fix at 300mm centres to avoid cupping or twisting. Sand and recoat with 2 coats of Danish Oil every year.
Sizes are the usual hardwood nominal size that the Hardwood Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained +/- 5mm; The size and profile of timber boards may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
We can supply CoC Certification for Hardwood and Oak ProBoard with our Chain of Custody Certificates; JAS Timber certification for PEFC Oak Board is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Hardwood Panel delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Panels once work has commenced; Hardwood and Oak ProBoard orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Solid Hardwood Jointed Boards.
Van Delivery of Hardwood Solid Stave Boards locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
We can deliver 4 metre Beech, Ash, Iroko, Oak and Walnut Kitchen Worktops on our van.
Chargeable carriage weights for Jointed PSE Timber Boards may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of Hardwood Furniture Board costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of Solid Real Wood Worktops from Deralam costs from £40 +vat Derablok Solid Timber Kitchen Worktops and Breakfast Bars | Hardwood Jointed Boards from Richard Burbidge may be possible to a Trade customer, at a Trade address, and costs from £30 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Solid Stave Hardwood, Redwood and Oak Jointed Boards, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Proboard Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Oak and Hardwood Board Price List is current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Jointed Oak Board Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 Machined Hardwood and Oak Furniture Board Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Jointed Timber Boards - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood Solid Stave Boards correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.