Handrail and Baserail
Handrails, Baserail and Infil - Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Moulded Timber -
at JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn BB1 1DB
We have best joinery quality Unsorted Scandinavian Redwood Finger-Grip Handrails grooved 41mm and ungrooved for wall-brackets; Baserails for spindles; Mopstick and Sow's Ear Handrails for wall fixing, and "all inclusive" Axxys Handrail-in-a-Box. We produce our own Wall Pattresses for use with Handrail Brackets - Hexagonal and Round Pattresses from stock and Octagonal or special sizes to your order.
We are able to supply Certification for Timber Handrails with our Chain of Custody Certificates - JAS Timber CoC Certification for FSC - TT-CoC-003944.150 and for PEFC BMT-PEFC-1119.150 -poa;
2x2 Round Mopstick Handrail - *Redwood* Scandinavian Softwood (ex 50x50mm - Finished: 43mm diameter with 22mm flat)
- £3.30 + VAT 20%
- £5.88 + VAT 20%
- £6.47 + VAT 20%
- £5.00 + VAT 20%
- £6.00 + VAT 20%
- £2.50 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £4.41 + VAT 20%
- £2.48 + VAT 20%
- £3.80 + VAT 20%
- £281.20 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Handrails and Baserails in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Stairail is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Handrail and Baserail sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber stair-rails may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Wood Handrails and Baserails are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Handrail and Baserail sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Machined Handrails with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Machined Handrail INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Machined Handrail INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your delivery of Machined Handrails and Baserails on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Prepared Handrail and Baserail orders at variance with our normal stockholding, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Handrails and Baserails.
Van Delivery of Handrails and Baserails on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Staircase Mouldings and Rails may be shown in Kg, to include a little packaging, our careful packing and the XDP standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Profiled Timber Stair-Rails is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg +vat; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres - from £15 +vat extra - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Timber Stairail Sections, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2020 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Pine Hanrail Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Stairail Price Lists are current - 01/09/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2020 Stair-Rails Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Stairail Moulds - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Wood Handrails and Baserails correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.