Handrail and Baserail
Handrails, Baserail and Infil - Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Moulded Timber -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
Scandinavian redwood handrails and baserails, grooved for spindles; mopstick and standard profile handrails for use on wall brackets, and "all inclusive" Axxys Handrail-in-a-Box. We are also producing our own wall pattress for use with handrail brackets.
We are able to supply Certification for Timber products with our Chain of Custody Certificates -
JAS Timber CoC Certification for FSC - TT-CoC-003944.150 and for PEFC BMT-PEFC-1119.150 ;
2x2 Round Mopstick Handrail - *Redwood* Scandinavian Softwood (ex 50x50mm - Finished: 43mm diameter with 22mm flat)
- £3.30 + VAT 20%
- £5.88 + VAT 20%
- £6.47 + VAT 20%
- £4.41 + VAT 20%
- £2.48 + VAT 20%
- £3.50 + VAT 20%
- £4.00 + VAT 20%
- £5.00 + VAT 20%
- £2.20 + VAT 20%
- £2.60 + VAT 20%
- £63.40 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Handrails and Baserails in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Handrail is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Handrail and Baserail sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber stair-rails may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Wood Handrails and Baserails are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Handrail and Baserail sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Machined Handrails with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) -
JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Machined Handrail TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Machined Handrail BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your delivery of Machined Handrails and Baserails on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Prepared Handrail and Baserail orders at variance with our normal stockholding, and all Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Handrails and Baserails.
Van Delivery of Handrails and Baserails on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Handrails and Baserails are shown in Kg, to include a little packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Timber Flooring and Cladding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Wood Stair Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Timber Stair Handrails and Baserails, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2019 Quarterly Scandinavian Timber Board Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/05/2019
- The April 2019 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Moulding Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Mouldings Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Machined Handrail and Baserail - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Wood Handrails and Baserails correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.