Handrail and Baserail
Handrails, Baserail & Infil - Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Moulded Timber.
- at JAS Timber Supplies, Blackburn, Lancashire.
Scandinavian redwood handrails and baserails, grooved for spindles; mopstick and standard profile handrails for use on wall brackets, and "all inclusive" Axxys Handrail-in-a-Box. We are also producing our own wall pattress for use with handrail brackets.
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - TT-CoC-003944.150 & BMT-PEFC-1119.150 ;
2x2 Round Mopstick Handrail - *Redwood* Scandinavian Softwood (ex 50x50mm - Finished: 43mm diameter with 22mm flat)
- £3.30 + VAT 20%
- £5.88 + VAT 20%
- £6.47 + VAT 20%
- £4.41 + VAT 20%
- £2.48 + VAT 20%
- £3.20 + VAT 20%
- £4.00 + VAT 20%
- £5.00 + VAT 20%
- £2.20 + VAT 20%
- £2.60 + VAT 20%
- £61.10 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Stair Balustrade in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable treatment, and maintainance.
Handrail Moulding Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Handrail sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width -there may be one splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Handrails. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber handrails may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Handrails & Baserails sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Direct Deliveries and larger orders of Handrails & Baseballs are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Handrails & Baserails (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of Timber Handrail Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of Handrails and Baserails is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Pine Handrail Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Timber Handrails & Baserails - 01254 54000
- We do try to keep prices and specifications of Handrail and Baserail correct, but mistakes can be made!